My Bassani Exhaust Vid.

• Sponsors (?)

hey look genius, he changed his sig to reflect the fact he doesnt know for sure, are you capable of letting it go or did nobody give you any attention growing up and now we are forced to show you attention?
:Zip2:

this is a place of argument. getting the truth out of something has nothing to do with attention, growing up, or being a genius. especially when there is no realistic truth to back it up besides "what someones says"
and since he did change his sig to "reflect his facts", get off my ass. What did somebody not give you attenion when you were growing up?

I questioned this as well, in other threads. If you post it, be able to back it up. 13.1 is flying for a car with road racing suspension with stock heads and cams. I'm sure it's possible with a set of slicks, but not the norm.

Martini, good job removing the time. You didn't run it, so it's not right to post the time.

BTW, your car sounds real nice. Does it have Bassani headers?

LMAO I know I try to tell people that! You have to hear it in person. here is my video from a couple months back.. not trying to hijack the thread.... I used a nice camcorder that I have and it still didn't take a great vid.

Bassani O/R X-pipe and Catback- Video

probably compression ruined it. Did it sound better when you transfered straight from the camcorder before using windows movie maker?

I questioned this as well, in other threads. If you post it, be able to back it up. 13.1 is flying for a car with road racing suspension with stock heads and cams. I'm sure it's possible with a set of slicks, but not the norm.

Martini, good job removing the time. You didn't run it, so it's not right to post the time.

BTW, your car sounds real nice. Does it have Bassani headers?

wait wait.... so what midpipe do u have??

No it doesn't have Bassani headers and it has a UPR off road x pipe

also, i talked to the previous owner and this is what he remembers having done to the car:

Updated Mods list:

Bassani cat back exhaust
UPR off road x midpipe
cobra front brakes
subframe connector
polyurethane bushings
Aluminum A-arms
k member adjustable suspension
coil overs
steeda upper and lower control arms
steeda short throw shifter
3.73 gears
Raptor 660 clutch
smaller underdrive pulley
BBK throttle bodie
k&N cold air intake
KYB shocks and struts

Like stated earlier, you really can't tell what the car sounds like from that clip. I do know what that setup sounds like though and it is killer!:nice:

On your next sound clip, try putting the camera about 30 or so feet from the car. The sound quality will turn out alot better, especially when you rev it up.

Like stated earlier, you really can't tell what the car sounds like from that clip. I do know what that setup sounds like though and it is killer!:nice:

On your next sound clip, try putting the camera about 30 or so feet from the car. The sound quality will turn out alot better, especially when you rev it up.

ya im going to, actually it was under a carport at the time and the people in the house (above the car port) could hear it better than when they called me over the phone and asked what the f*** i was doing. haha and i was in the car when they called. :rlaugh: