My Blank Canvas...pics

• Sponsors (?)

Thanks CJ :) . I just got these to finish off the deep dish Bullitt wheels. More retro cool:

finishedchassis004.jpg

Those darn rear rotors were supposed to be here by now so I can put all the pieces together...ARRRRRRRRRRRGGGGGGGGGGGGGG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attachments

• finishedchassis004.jpg
    finishedchassis004.jpg
    27.3 KB · Views: 81
The Fang,

A co-worker just bought a new Mercedes. It's interior is all black except for the seats and door panel inserts are a tan color a little lighter than mine. I got to thinking that some Ford exec probably has a Benzo and liked the color combo :rlaugh:

While the interior is not my cup of tea I'm on the To-Each-His-Own bandwagon.
I have a suggestion though try to get the steering wheel, E-brake handle, and shift boot to match. I think it will add that extra touch and exclusivity. All in all nice mods though. I just wish I could afford to do mine all at once. I hopefully will be adding the alum. DS to my sig soon. Expecting it Tues. or Wed. Happy modding.
:nice:
And welcome.

I just wish I could afford to do mine all at once.

Hi wotfr,

I can't afford it either. That's why I jumped at this deal with the Ford dealer allowing me to create a package with California Concepts and roll it all into the new car loan. I've started to mod cars before and never got them finished. I want this one to different.

Rick

tail_light_trim_550.jpg

taillighttrim007.jpg

Now you're talking. Those really do look retro and the Steeda ones look ***** in comparison. Nice to see you didn't take second best and went for the improved look. It's tempting me now.

Attachments

• tail_light_trim_550.jpg
    tail_light_trim_550.jpg
    47.3 KB · Views: 77
  • taillighttrim007.jpg
    taillighttrim007.jpg
    40.7 KB · Views: 97
The time is NOW!:nice: I finally got all my parts together and dropped the car off at California Concepts. Here's "My Blank Canvas" outside the shop. The trunk is filled with cross drilled brake rotors, Cervini billet grill, and pony center caps for the new wheels and acorn lug nuts and locks. California concepts got the rest of the parts:

CalConcepts008.jpg

Mike, my advisor at California Concepts, has been great. He's really interested in my project and showed me the wheels, tires, spoiler etc that I chose for my package. He's offered to take pictures of the transformation and I'll share them here.

One last look at "My Blank Canvas" soon to be, well, my dream come true. When I get her back it will be time to get under the hood :D

CalConcepts005.jpg

Attachments

• CalConcepts008.jpg
    CalConcepts008.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 114
  • CalConcepts005.jpg
    CalConcepts005.jpg
    70.2 KB · Views: 77
Smeech said:
Looking good!

Are you on www.ca-mustangs.com ? It's a really good group of people with vendor support from Apex Motorsports in Santa Clara and Red*Star (I believe they're near Sac or in the valley...) they may have some services that you'd be interested in.

White S197s w/ blue stripes = :nice: IMO :)

I've heard of Apex and they are supposed to be very good. Thanks for the link. I'll check it out :nice:

GTS1998 said:
California Concepts did my Mustang GT as well:

MUSTANG-022.jpg
[/IMG]

Yummy :D I might be taking mine back to California Concepts for the side stripes and stripes down the bumpers like yours. I couldn't decide so I thought I just add them later if I wanted to. You have a very nice car :nice:

Thanks! The whole paint process took almost 2 weeks. They sand down all the panels and repaint them. The work is so good, that you can't feel any rise where the stripes are painted on. Good luck on your project. Here is a pic of the rear:

MUSTANG023.jpg
[/IMG]

GTS1998 said:
Thanks! The whole paint process took almost 2 weeks. They sand down all the panels and repaint them. The work is so good, that you can't feel any rise where the stripes are painted on. Good luck on your project. Here is a pic of the rear:

MUSTANG023.jpg
[/IMG]

Painted stripes is the only way to go. I will be saving up for my hood and bumper and have the stripes painted at the same time.

MUSTANG023.jpg
[/IMG]

The work is so good, that you can't feel any rise where the stripes are painted on.

That's it my friend. I was so impressed. That's why I chose them....I can't wait :nice:

so i've been waiting forever to see final pics of your car... do you have any now that it's done?

Mike at California concepts took some pictures of the work being done. I've asked him to email them to me ASAP. I've taken a dozen pictures of my finished car and have them on Photo Bucket waiting to post. I also have a Hurst shifter ordered and some billet aluminum interior trim pieces. :).