Mystichrome?

• Sponsors (?)

I'm sure others are going to chime in any moment now but until then. The mystichrome is impossible to get unless you purchased the car with it. Even if you buy a new bumper or wish to have a scratch fixed they will send a special painter to the nearest dealer to meet with you, and even then the authorized painter has to account for all paint used. I'm pretty sure there is a House of Kolors paint that is pretty close to it.

Mystichrome is as simple as going to the dealership to get, it is not regulated by the goverment like the original Mystic is. They used the pigments from the Mystic paint in the new dollar bills, but Mystichrome pigments are not regulated by any outside source, government or otherwise so it is simple to get. Good luck! Mystichrome is beautiful!

mystichrome is available.....the original Mystic is not available.
My uncle had a 96 and had to have the bumper painted and just happend to have a friend at ford that sent a few guys to come and paint his bumper at a big name ford shop......they came, painted what needed to be painted, finished cleaned up the floor like madmen taking the masking tape and paper and left.

It was kinda FBI CIA style

someone brought up House of Kolor paint that changes color like mystichrome and mystic did. I have seen the swatches from the book and it is amazing. i've always liked the mystic cobras but unfortunetly the paint is VERY expensive. The House of Kolor paint is called Kameleon and there are 7 (i think) color changing paints to choose from. 500 bucks for a quart may not be worth it though. :jaw:

Mystic for the win!

attachment.php