Naperville Mach1 Sighting!!!!!

wow thats weird...first time ive said glenbrook north haven't seen the word hazing come up...i guess thats glenbrooks south's problem now...hahhaa...anywho, ya we have students that hit teachers cars (accidently). i'm like...isn't it strange then sitting in class thinking i hit that teacher...? they never really answer me...

• Sponsors (?)

about 15 minutes from st.louis a friend of mine is actually selling a white mach
i actually find 03 cobras to be more rare around here as i only see one about once a week and thereis also a roush runnin around my area too that pops up every once in a while

mach1grrl said:
4 or 5 a day???? Wow! I have seen 2 in over a year! Where you at in IL?

mach1grrl...you'll be glad to know that there is now another Mach in your area. I traded my 98 GT in yesterday for a White 03 Mach. I was going to wait for the 05, but this was financially a better decision (the extra horsepower doesn't hurt either :D ) I've only had it a day, but this car is a blast to drive.

GTVert98 said:
mach1grrl...you'll be glad to know that there is now another Mach in your area. I traded my 98 GT in yesterday for a White 03 Mach. I was going to wait for the 05, but this was financially a better decision (the extra horsepower doesn't hurt either :D ) I've only had it a day, but this car is a blast to drive.

I was wondering who's white mach was in my parking lot this weekend. Geesh rousch's on this side, mach's on that... right on :nice:

GTVert98 said:

That's awesome! Congratulations on your new mach! Where'd you buy yours from? Yeah isn't it great to drive? I love it! Hopefully I'll see ya around sometime this summer...I'm sure I will!

mach1grrl said:
That's awesome! Congratulations on your new mach! Where'd you buy yours from? Yeah isn't it great to drive? I love it! Hopefully I'll see ya around sometime this summer...I'm sure I will!

Thanks! I got it at Rod Baker Ford in Plainfield. I've bought most of my cars and trucks from them. I'll post some pics once I take them (I didn't fell like taking them in the rain yesterday)

I bought my Roush at Rod Baker too. A good bunch of guys there. They claim to be the home of the no hassle deal. They took 4 grand off sticker and I didn't even have to ask.
BTW...I saw that white Mach when I was in there buying my Roush...I was wondering, is the white convert 380R still there?
Can't wait for stang season!!!

GTVert98 said:
If nothing else, it would make a good meeting place before we go somewhere else. There are a lot of empty parking spots over on my side of the complex.

Oh you live over there, too? There must be alot of nice looking cars in that complex! I bought my mach from FairOaks Ford in Naperville. Well it's a beautiful day to be driving around in a new car, especially a mach, so enjoy!