NC/SC/VA/GA gathering thurs Dec 30th in Charlotte

BTS 99 SS

Founding Member
May 30, 2002
GASTONIA, NC
Ok everybody there has been a thread going on for months now trying to put something together.

We are gonna meet at Quaker Steak and Lube up at Concord Mills on Thurs afternoon Dec 30th. The time is still a little up in the air but we will be meeting somewhere between 1-4 p.m until whenever.

Its open to everyone. We are trying to put together one last big meet to end the 04 year. There will be everything from F-Body's, mustangs, supras, to rx-7's and whatever else out.

Please make plans to attend and if you know anyone else that would like to come please bring them too.

If you are not sure where its at just take I-85 North or South and get off exit 49. If you are coming north take a right off the ramp and it will be a 1/4 mile on your left. Coming south take a left off the ramp and it will be a 1/4 mile on your left.

Also feel free to pm me or email me at [email protected] if you have any other questions.

Hope to see you all out there.

• Sponsors (?)

Ok I just got back from QS&L a little bit ago. I talked to steve the manager and he seemed very cool. We actaully have reservations for 120 people and yes that is 120 people!!! He was very excited to have us come and they are actually going to take pictures as well of all the cars.

We have reservations from 4-6 PM or as long as we need. They are going to block off a couple of sections for us just depending on how many cars show up.

They have a ton of parking there and there is actaully a gravel lot right beside it that is open as well. I don't think we will have any problems getting everyone in and if we do then thats awesome cause thats means there will be a ton of nice cars out.

They also have a section reserved for us to eat at which people will have to take turns on going in cause there def won't be enough room for everyone at once. And once again its a car oriented place. They have car stuff everywhere and even some hanging from the ceiling lol.

I am picking my car up at 2 on thurs to take and wash it and get her all ready.

Can't wait to see everyone there.

UPS was very nice to me today...but i wont have time to get anything installed before the meet...looks like there will be a good turn-out...I should be there around 5pm, something came up and i wont be there at 4pm, but not too far after :D