Need Ford Owners to Share Opinions - Orlando Area - Next Thursday!

focusgroup

Banned
Mar 25, 2009
Hi StangNet members!

I'm with a private research company that has been asked to complete a focus group in the Orlando area. We're looking for 5-6 Ford musclecar owners to participate.

Why:
We're looking for candid opinions about new and existing brands and products in the aftermarket. We don't disclose who we work with because this makes the research less valid.

We do compensate for your time (we pay YOU $100 for your time and opinions!) and provide dinner/drinks.

Where:
We're still trying to determine the location (expect it to be around the Orlando area) but we'll know that in the next couple of days. Expect it to be in a hotel meeting room. I will share this with the interested folks after speaking with you.

How long & What:
1.5 hours. We ask tons of questions about your opinions. There are no "right" or "wrong" answers, we're just trying to understand what makes a Ford musclecar owner choose certain products and brands and what they might think about some new products that are coming out.

When:
Thursday, April 2, 2009
7 p.m. to 8:30 p.m.

If you're interested, reply back with your car (year/model) and your contact information. I can only accept 5-6, and need to speak with each before offering a spot.

Thank you for reading!

Chrissy
(330) 688-3515

• Sponsors (?)

I'm also looking for shop owners, countermen and speed shop employees to do another focus group session!

If you have suggestions for Orlando speed shops -- please let me know! Thanks!!!

Chrissy