Need help locating a wire

LaserSVT

Got FB banned again for saying nards
Founding Member
Nov 29, 1999
Hey guys I really need your help. I just bought my Dad a Pioneer AVIC D3 double din DVD navagation system. I installed it and it works and looks killer but it needs to be hooked into the vehicle speed wire for nav and other displays. Anyone know what the wire color and location is inside the car? Id hate to just run a wire under the car to the transmition for it. BTW this is for the 03 Cobra. Thanks ya'll :D

• Sponsors (?)

I have been playing with it waiting for the TV guy and its kick arse! The sound is great and the picture is so clean :D The nav system is so so cause you have to load the DVD and pick your destination before you go. The maps are really detailed but my new houses road isnt on there (the road is only 6 months old in a tiny town) and hope there is a way to update it :shrug:

94GTHO: I found it on ebay brand new for $710 shipped, its actually cheeper at best buy but this one came with the Blue Tooth box and the i-Pod cable so I saved over $130 :nice: The ebay link was this: http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&rd=1&item=300208385575&ssPageName=STRK:MEWN:IT&ih=020 should be ok since the auction is over and I bought it already :shrug: Mods you know what to do if im bad.......1000 lashes with a wet noodle :rlaugh: