What do you need to unbolt to remove the head heres what i got done so far

Thottle body is off
Vavle cover is off
Head bolts are off
headers are off
timing belt off
fule stuff is off
all belts are off

anything undernethe i have to take off??

do i need to take the intake manifold off from the head or will it come up with it. i dont feel like crawling underneeth to get to the bolts.

if it's stuck what are some good suggestions

what else needs to be removed

• Sponsors (?)

i had to remove the cam pulley to remove the back part of the timing belt cover and make sure your all sensors are disconnected, you can keep the lower intake attatched make sure you have help that sucker is heavy when leaning over the engine compartment and make sure you disconnect the coolant lines under the intake. hope this helps you.

I would recommend taking all of your wiring out, but make sure it is properly labeled so when it comes time to put it back together you will have a much easier time (I know from experience) I also took off my alternator and all the pullies off the front.

JamesBaumann said:
I would recommend taking all of your wiring out, but make sure it is properly labeled so when it comes time to put it back together you will have a much easier time (I know from experience) I also took off my alternator and all the pullies off the front.

Say WHAT?!?!?!? :confused:

The only wires you even have to deal with are on the injector harness. Just unplug that and pull it out :shrug: