Need Help!!

• Sponsors (?)

Are you into cars? Maybe try to share his passion for the cobra. Help him detail it or modify it. :shrug: I'm in the same boat though. You'd think that since my hubby is gone all the time, he'd be all over me when he's home. Nope. It's like I don't even exist unless it's dark out and we're in the bed. Usually he pays more attention to the t.v. or the yard. Pisses me off. Husbands= :notnice:

GTMomma02 said:
Are you into cars? Maybe try to share his passion for the cobra. Help him detail it or modify it. :shrug: I'm in the same boat though. You'd think that since my hubby is gone all the time, he'd be all over me when he's home. Nope. It's like I don't even exist unless it's dark out and we're in the bed. Usually he pays more attention to the t.v. or the yard. Pisses me off. Husbands= :notnice:
Thanks,for the advice. I dont have any problems with the car, hell I bought must of the stuff for his last project. I just want the same respect he gives it..You know..I bascially posted a thread just for the fact that he LIVES on stagnet. So I figured maybe this would get his attention.You think?

2K1GtfromSC said:
I bascially posted a thread just for the fact that he LIVES on stagnet. So I figured maybe this would get his attention.You think?
I would think so. I hope it works out for you. I was thinking about going to the club and having my husband watch other guys hit on me. Make him realize that I'm still attractive, you know? That might be too drastic though. :( Anyway, good luck with your hubby. :)

GTMomma02 said:
I would think so. I hope it works out for you. I was thinking about going to the club and having my husband watch other guys hit on me. Make him realize that I'm still attractive, you know? That might be too drastic though. :( Anyway, good luck with your hubby. :)

Ladies, it sounds like you need counseling or Dr. Phil... I just don't think busting the old man on Stangnet is going to be a magic bullet! :nice:

GTMomma02 said:
:rlaugh: Haha! I asked him to go dancing with me when he comes home and he said he would if it was break dancing. :rolleyes:
HAHAHAHA break dancing...maybe you two should go see that movie "you got served" or something..make it a nice dinner and a movie type night :)