Need pics of Chrome 17x9 bullits on an SN95!

Badlilstang

Founding Member
Feb 21, 2001
Spring , Texas
I live close to wheel replicas and im thinking of getting some chrome 17x9 bullets.. id get the 10.5" for the rear but im not about to pay for the wheels id want to put on it.. if anyone has a pic of 17x9 chrome bullets all around please post it... thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Actually Eric, it is Chrome Yellow with Gold Pearl over the whole car. It was just totally re-done over the winter. Stripped bare, and re-finished properly since the person the car came from didn't prep the car right before he had it totally repainted, right before I got it...
The pics on the first "PHOTO" page show the pearl pretty good...

It was always yellow...
In 94-95 they called it CANARY YELLOW, after that it's called CHROME YELLOW...but it's the same paint code for all of them...Code: BZ....Chrome Yellow sounds better, LOL.;)

This pic shows the pearl nicely...The places where it looks like it's reflecting almost white/silver...that is the pearl "popping" due to the way the sun hits it. In the shade, it just looks Chrome Yellow...
site1004.jpg

Oh ok I thought the yellows were different...but yes CHROME yellow sounds much better =D. My friend Stephen has a 98 Chrome Yellow GT and this kid Tyler at my school has a 96-98 Cobra in Chrome yellow and they are awesome looking (except tyler's, now that it has riceboy taillights and altezzas :yuck: