Need to rant about dumb kids

I'd shoot someone over my car. If more people got shot stealing cars they'd either bring their own guns or stop stealing cars. Capital punisment!

Oh, and young kids will always get what they want from mommy and daddy while others envy. It happened when my parents were kids and it happened when I was a kid. It's just going to get worse and worse, natural selection really I think.

• Sponsors (?)

Kids are just stupid and want to show off. Most young drivers try to act cool every now and then and most of us can't say we never did try. Still I have to laugh at how far some of them will go. I had a 16 year old come to where I work and purchase a new 3.8L stock motor from me directly where I work. A month later he comes in an says I just bought a brand new 3.8L motor that's a "racing version" from some guy up here a few weeks ago. I just went along with his idiot rant.....even when he proceeded to tell me that his new motor has 400hp NA.....hahahahah. Anyway, point being we all do stupid ***** but some of us are just plain ignorant.

maybe if more kids were shot for stealing cars less kids would steal cars!

i have a 14 year old son and if he stole a car i would shoot him myself...but he wouldn't steal a car because he's was raised correct and isn't a POS like the one who was shot.

being a high school student i have to agree with most... well actually just about all of the points made above. plenty of the kids at my school get mommy and daddy to buy them fancy cars and proceed to spin the tires and race in the school parking lot in the morning! honestly, is there really a need for all this?

you wont see me wrecking my 'stang through streetracing or reckless driving

who cares if it was a kid or not shooting someone over stealing ur car is ridiculous, insurance will pay for it. they will get caught eventually and have hell to pay but make them pay it dont kill them.

on the other issue of stupid highschool kids trying to talk to me about the stang, them i hate. i hate how every kid at the school who knows im the guy with the cobra tries to talk about cars with me. every single one of them says the same thing,"dude, u should get nos!" idiots. and they ask me what kinda mods i have but look as if im speakin another language when i tell them. CIVIC DRIVERS ARE THE WORST!!! there are lik 10 guys who have a civic with just a fartcan and think they can take me. noone ever knows the difference between a cobra and a v6 stang. "is it faster?"

as u can see i have a lot to say about this cuz im still in highschool, but only for 7 more months! i deal with these idiot "kids" everyday.

when i was in H.S. if i had a fast car, i def. woudl have wrecked it. i had a 6 banger jeep and i drove like a dick! with teh stang i drive a little over the speed limit, but nothing crazy. if im on the highway occasionally ill blast up to 100 if im all alone, but with other people around its just dumb.

BUT you also have to realise that there are high school kids like some of the psoters here that do restrain themselves, and i give them all credit for being mature about it. i know i wouldnt have been

mustangcam said:
who cares if it was a kid or not shooting someone over stealing ur car is ridiculous, insurance will pay for it. they will get caught eventually and have hell to pay but make them pay it dont kill them.

on the other issue of stupid highschool kids trying to talk to me about the stang, them i hate. i hate how every kid at the school who knows im the guy with the cobra tries to talk about cars with me. every single one of them says the same thing,"dude, u should get nos!" idiots. and they ask me what kinda mods i have but look as if im speakin another language when i tell them. CIVIC DRIVERS ARE THE WORST!!! there are lik 10 guys who have a civic with just a fartcan and think they can take me. noone ever knows the difference between a cobra and a v6 stang. "is it faster?"

as u can see i have a lot to say about this cuz im still in highschool, but only for 7 more months! i deal with these idiot "kids" everyday.
Sorry dude, but if your'e still in highschool and driving an '01 Cobra Convertible, you're one of the spoon fed rich kids some of us are talking about it. Deny it if you wish, but my family is pretty well off, but there's no way I personally could a even been able to afford the insurance on a Mustang, never mind the car itself. I drove an '85 Ford Ranger all the way through Highschool.

Mustang5L5 said:
Legal in Texas.

Hell it's legal to shoot someone stealing your neighbors car there if your neighbor asks you to watch over his property.
I miss Texas sometimes... Do they have emissions laws yet? Or can you still run what you want?

I spoiled my kid with a new Mustang just recently. He's responsible, on the honor roll, never been in any trouble his entire life. Doesn't screw around and race it or do stupid chit in the parking lot. His insurance (he's 17) is $245 every 6 months for liability.

There are exceptions to all the stereotypes out there.

U.M.

Gearbanger 101 said:
Sorry dude, but if your'e still in highschool and driving an '01 Cobra Convertible, you're one of the spoon fed rich kids some of us are talking about it. Deny it if you wish, but my family is pretty well off, but there's no way I personally could a even been able to afford the insurance on a Mustang, never mind the car itself. I drove an '85 Ford Ranger all the way through Highschool.

i never said i wasnt lucky to have it. but i do have a job and pay for insurance and gas unlike most of the kids i kno. so im not entirely spoiled, just fortunate(and grateful for it). i dont think its fair to call me spoiled just because my parents bought me a car because a spoiled person is someone who does not appreciate how fortunate they are. and like uncle meat's kid i make straight A's and am getting a scholarship to Auburn in the fall(WAR EAGLE!). i was just commenting on how irresponsible some kids are with theirs and dumb too. i'm not that way thats all i meant.

Uncle Meat said:
His insurance (he's 17) is $245 every 6 months for liability.

U.M.

holy that must be a nice thing about alabama!!! im looking at $3200 for full coverage under my dads name.....

and im 18, freshman in college now, and have been driving the stang i bought since i was 17 (1.5 years)?..... no accidents and no tickets?? yet i can take a turn keep my car sideways through first and switching to second on a nice open road?? .... i mean i wouldnt say im mr. responsible because i would not think twice about doing donuts but im not stupid about it but i am responsible .... and i dont speed around town every time i drive and on side streets.....

and i dont put my car sideways to show off ever, ill do it by myself with noone else around just because i love driving..... its more of a passion and outlet for me, music and burnouts, nothing could ever be better, id take a parking lot completely to myself and be the happiest person around

I just graduated HS 4 months ago and now I'm a freshman in college. Fortunately from my experiences thus far, i can say that kids in college either know what they're talking about with cars, or they don't know. But if they don't know, they won't talk about them like they do, whereas in HS every guy was a master mechanic. I don't know if my observations are 100% right though, as i haven't really talked to a million people yet. Just a comment though...

merc123 said:
I'd shoot someone over my car. If more people got shot stealing cars they'd either bring their own guns or stop stealing cars. Capital punisment!

Oh, and young kids will always get what they want from mommy and daddy while others envy. It happened when my parents were kids and it happened when I was a kid. It's just going to get worse and worse, natural selection really I think.

Yep. Insurance couldn't replace all the thought & work that went into my car. Shooting would be too quick, though - I'd want a punk messing with my ride to realize what he did was wrong; to thoroughly comprehend it with every lame little cell in his stunted brain. I'd want him to wish he'd never, ever set foot near it. I'd want him to grovel and cry and plead to redo that moment of his existence. I'd want him to lose whatever's most precious to him in life, so he could feel the pain he so casually inflicts on others. I'd want that precious thing to recoil from him of its own volition, so repelled would it be by his complete idiocy. I'd want him to finally realize what a complete and utter waste of skin he is, after everyone he values has abandoned his sorry ass, leaving him alone in a pool of squalid regret.

I dunno how all that would happen, but it just sounds like it'd be really traumatic. :D