New Best 1/4 mile times Thanks to RNH

• Sponsors (?)

Nate he tune's with a screw driver and jets, it's a carbed car...lol I missed your call, had the cell on vibrate so I could get some stuff done, try me tonight at the house.

I enjoy building every motor but this one I was truly excited about. Brandon really let me have free range and show my skills assembling the entire combo and all the specs. This is by far the healthiest 364ci motor I have ever built, and to run the numbers he is running on the maiden voyage with a N2O motor is awesome. From my experience with Camshaft Innovations N2O cams I expect major gains when he sprays it. I really wish I could make the FL race to see it in person, maybe later in the year....

Grover's boosted combo is very similar to Brandons, same block, stroke, heads...should be interesting to see how things work out. The blocks are in :D

Rick im leaving tomorrow am for Bradenton Should be a good hooking track and the weather looks good Hopfuly i have some better numbers the weekend. But iam not holding my breath.. But as soon as i get back ill have my converter restalled to 5800+ rpm's and low 10's on motor should follow.......

also I am wokring on getting my nitrous set up started soon too. This bullet rick put to gather for me is going to fly. I cant thank you enought and when iam ready to step up to a bigger motor your'll be my only call