NEW DYNO NUMBERS!

• Sponsors (?)

Heh, thanks for the kind words guys :)

Sorry for the hijack, again, nice numbers with basic bolt-ons!

Once you learn to drive it with the new stuff on I'm sure you can cut a low 13 second time or a 12 second time...it's all in getting used to the car :nice:

going to the track for the first time, next sunday, so i'll have some numbers up, im curious to see what i can do as i have never been to the track.

So bone stock she made 263rwhp 279rwtq, now after underdrive pulleys, demolet cai, and xcal-2 she made 295rwhp 315rwtq!:nice:

Congrats on the nice #s! Those DeMolet cai's are a very nice kit that alot of people don't give enough credit to. I always mention JLT, C&L, and DeMolet in the same breath. Those 3 have been proven time and time again at the track.

I need a better tune. I'm only putting down 280rwhp and 300ft-lbs and I have full exhaust, C&L intake, and a tune :(

Nice numbers man.

I SERIOUSLY wouldn't smother over your tune. Every dyno reads different, and it is OBVIOUS that the dyno you were on is VERY VERY conservative. You trap 108 mph, and that is DIRECTLY indicative of rwhp. 108 mph translates to more than 280 rwhp in these cars... you're definitely closer to 295-300 rwhp. Your tune isn't off, it's the dyno :nice:

I SERIOUSLY wouldn't smother over your tune. Every dyno reads different, and it is OBVIOUS that the dyno you were on is VERY VERY conservative. You trap 108 mph, and that is DIRECTLY indicative of rwhp. 108 mph translates to more than 280 rwhp in these cars... you're definitely closer to 295-300 rwhp. Your tune isn't off, it's the dyno :nice:
I was thinking the same thing too. A 108mph trap speed in the 1/4 mile is pretty strong and is easily in the 295-300 rwhp on a dynojet dyno with sae numbers. I put down 300rwhp and 320rwtq on a dynojet sae corrected and i trap 106.5mph, but my cars race weight of 3800lbs w/driver is really hurting my mph and et's. I'm tempted to let a freind of mine drive my car to see if 150lbs of weight reduction can get it into 12.90's

I was thinking the same thing too. A 108mph trap speed in the 1/4 mile is pretty strong and is easily in the 295-300 rwhp on a dynojet dyno with sae numbers. I put down 300rwhp and 320rwtq on a dynojet sae corrected and i trap 106.5mph, but my cars race weight of 3800lbs w/driver is really hurting my mph and et's. I'm tempted to let a freind of mine drive my car to see if 150lbs of weight reduction can get it into 12.90's

Have you taken out EVERYTHING in the trunk? Carpet that covers the tire, the board that covers the tire, the tire, the jack, and any other crap in there? Also, the rear seat bottom is easy to take out. It's light but it's weight reduction :nice:

I already have the jack and spare tire out. My car has the shaker 1000 and i don't really want to unbolt it. I also here the factory polished 18inch wheels and tires add about 5lbs per corner over the factory 17's. When I race I usually have just under a 1/4 tank of gas about 50-60 miles to empty. I still optimistic that i can get it in the 12.90's myself even at the heavy race weight if i can cut 1.95 60ft. My current best et in my sig was with a 2.10 60ft, but i know i can cut a 1.95-1.98 60ft because i've done it before in the s197 on street tires, but i had to abort the run once i hit 2nd gear. I'm pretty sure the mods in my sig are capable of 12.90 run. I'll see next track day.

I already have the jack and spare tire out. My car has the shaker 1000 and i don't really want to unbolt it. I also here the factory polished 18inch wheels and tires add about 5lbs per corner over the factory 17's. When I race I usually have just under a 1/4 tank of gas about 50-60 miles to empty. I still optimistic that i can get it in the 12.90's myself even at the heavy race weight if i can cut 1.95 60ft. My current best et in my sig was with a 2.10 60ft, but i know i can cut a 1.95-1.98 60ft because i've done it before in the s197 on street tires, but i had to abort the run once i hit 2nd gear. I'm pretty sure the mods in my sig are capable of 12.90 run. I'll see next track day.

If you pull a 1.95 sixty foot you'll hit 12.90's. My 60' was a 1.958 and I ran a 12.969. Just take as much weight out as possible/feel like. It might be harder to do now though since it is getting a little warmer.