New Mustang Club Forming

Joe95StangGT

May 12, 2002
Durham,CT
Hi Everyone. There is a New Mustang Club Starting up. This club will be based out of CT, But will be open to all mustangers Nationwide! Its going to be called:

Blue Oval Mustang Club

Our website is Located at: www.StangClub.Net

Our first Meeting will be May 22nd Held at Ultimate Edge Performance In CT.
There will we talk about who we are and what our goal and mission is with this club. This club will be open for all mustangs 64.5-2005.

For more information please visit the site and the forum, it will be updated daily!

Hope to see you there!

• Sponsors (?)

dark_cobra_01 said:
I'm Feeling a sense of Deja Vu.. "There must be a glitch in the Matrix".

-------------

JoeStang.. Check us out ..

NEBOC

-Joe (Aka DC)

Member since Day 1 (Waay Back in 2002)

WE are not trying to start anything, we love mustangs and if you wanna pm me or im me at Joe05StangGT, i will show you my garage full of stangs. Please we dont want to start anything, My friend eric (Mustangpro101) Posted up. WE thought this out and thought this would be the best name, we even talked among club members. This is what he wrote about the club on another board about this. If there is ANY problems, please contact me or him. again we are NOT trying to START ANYTHING.

Hey guys, I'm Erik president/founder of the Blue Oval Mustang Club. First off let me say I didn't want to start any drama, or make anyone mad. I started this club because I am a Mustang nut and because I would like to share my hobby with other Mustang nuts. The naming of the club started out with a list that was generated by people who are involved with starting the club and members of the club. We picked out 20 names, then narrowed it down to 10, then 5..4..3..2..1. Honestly most names are going to be simular to some club somewhere. The way I see it the name and base of each BOMC and NEBOC clubs (The acronyms, the acctual names and locations of the clubs) are different enough, so I think we can all co exist. Yes we share the Blue Oval tag, but heck I am proud that we are all Blue Oval guys/girls. I am proud that we are Ford Mustang people. Honestly I'd rather just work together with local New England Clubs to organize fun and interesting Mustang/Ford events and meets than have rivalries, hatrid and anger. I have alot of respect for all Stang clubs (Including yours) and I hope that my club will get the same. After all we are a Ford Club not the Blue Oval Altezza Tail Light and Fart Mufler Club (lol.) We want to have fun, meet new people and do what it takes to bring a positive light to our hobby and our members. With all the ricers out there making automotive hobbiest like us look bad on the news and in local communities, lets all work together to show people Mustang guys/Ford guys are good people and true hobbiests. I hope there is no hard feelings from anyone after seeing our point of view, I'd like to extend an invitation for all of you guys to come down to my shop, hang out and Bull**** about Mustangs, Ford and life. Thanks for your time.

Oh and by the way you guys have alot of sweet stangs

ALSO IF ANY NEBOC MEMER THINKS WE WILL SHED NEGATIVE LIGHT ON YOUR CLUB FOR BEING CLOSLY NAMED......

PLEASE EMAIL ME AT [email protected] (Not a typo) And give me your address, and I will Personally Send you a copy of our first meeting papers and our goal and mission as a club. I can promise you will recieve no negtive shots at and you will be impressed. I promise that.

Joe

who cares what anyone thinks. we are all supposed to be "enthusiasts", so you would think everyone would be happy for you. do what u want. these are car clubs, for fun. not multi million dollar companies trading on wall street.