NEW TO STANGNET WOULD LIKE SOME HELP

keith6891

Mar 10, 2004
I JUST GOT A 91 COUPE ,so can you guys help me with my SUSPENSION FIRST I WOULD LIKE to say i will be doing the 5 lug conversion so i can get the 98 cobra rims now what about rear control arms are D&D anygood?and then springs i dont want to go lower then 3/4 to 1" the most,i would like a soft ride but fast one day maybe hi 11 or lower will see (maybe not) :bang:

• Sponsors (?)

while your doing lower control arms get a set of torque box reinforcements to beef up the frame cause after awhile they rip if they aren't already. D&D are good set, i persoanlly don't think u need adjustables on a street ride but if your planning on the track there good for the added height for slicks. for springs look at the ford racing ones i think they have a small drop, i bought a set of eibach sportline knockoffs from ebay and dropped the front, 2" in the front an 1.5 in the rear.

bmo37 said:
while your doing lower control arms get a set of torque box reinforcements to beef up the frame cause after awhile they rip if they aren't already. D&D are good set, i persoanlly don't think u need adjustables on a street ride but if your planning on the track there good for the added height for slicks. for springs look at the ford racing ones i think they have a small drop, i bought a set of eibach sportline knockoffs from ebay and dropped the front, 2" in the front an 1.5 in the rear.
iam doing upper and lowers no adjustables so i still should put in torque box and thank you