Interior and Upholstery New user. 90 lx Seat bolt issue

Thunderhorn

Jun 9, 2018
USA
Hi, new to the forums and working on cars in general. Have to replace the heater core on my 90 lx 2.3 mustang. Step one I hear is to remove the seats. I've been stuck for 3 days trying to get the 2 rear bolts for the front seats to budge. I've used wd40, open and shut spray, box end wrench, ratchet, electric impact, it won't budge. I'm a novice, any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Attachments

• Sponsors(?)

08GT500

Jul 12, 2018
Massachusetts
Hi there, no worries! Glad to see you have the right attitude and are jumping right in, tackling the job with no fear- reaching out if you’re stuck- just do it & just get the Job done..... Replacing the Heater Core on Foxbodies is not something the Designers cared much about, but you got this- completing this will prove that.Taking plenty of Pictures at each Stage helps to reference later, ensures nothing is forgotten. There isn’t enough text lines to give you a “step by step”, but you’ll find exactly what you need, laid out well. Copy/Paste/ Search : ‘LMR, ‘79-93 Mustang Heater Core removal and Install’.
Best of luck!