Newbie Needs Help W/ Coyote transplant

• Sponsors (?)

Should we put this in S197 General/Talk do you think? :scratch:

Not sure that's the right place for it. No disrespect to the S197 folks but the coyote is already preinstalled in their car, so not sure what can be contributed in terms of coyote swap specifics.

We actually don't have a good swap forum. There's the engine swap board in the fox forum, but this is a bit different. I know a little about coyote swaps as it pertains to the fox.

There is a good Facebook group "Coyote Swapped" which has a lot of info on non-Mustang coyote builds.

Not sure that's the right place for it. No disrespect to the S197 folks but the coyote is already preinstalled in their car, so not sure what can be contributed in terms of coyote swap specifics.

We actually don't have a good swap forum. There's the engine swap board in the fox forum, but this is a bit different. I know a little about coyote swaps as it pertains to the fox.

There is a good Facebook group "Coyote Swapped" which has a lot of info on non-Mustang coyote builds.
I tried them in just wanting information on how to make it run on a stand I want to make sure it's worth using before I actually install it