Nitrous 4.6

• Sponsors (?)

There are quite a few members here that are running spray on their GT. I currently have a 75 hooked up to my car though have yet to run it at the track.

You have any certain kit in mind?

I like NX because their kits are rated at the wheels. Stick to a 125 shot because a 150 would be too much stress on the rods.

+1 Also, NX has the best solenoids out there. And that same 150 hp shot also adds around 200 ft/lbs. of tq or more. I've always wondered why they don't advertise the torque gains instead of hp. The tq gains are more impressive to me.

yeah Zex isnt too reliable. its a decent 75hp entry level kit for fairly stock vehicles. its the kind of kit that is just enough to say you have nitrous. id go with more reliable equipment if i were you

i run a nx 100 shot, been running it for about 2 years now. in my car with nothing but an o/r x pipe and ebay cai i ran a 13.7 @ 101 on street tires, on the 100 shot i ran a 12.8 @ 110. so it makes a pretty big difference. this was all on the factory stock tune. ran it that way for a while and never had a single problem. im now in the process of working the bugs out of my tune since the cam install and once i get that done i plan to spray it and see what she does now with slicks and 3:73's. im hoping for low 12's or high 11's.

on my 1996 GT wth the usual bolt on's, it ran 13.60@102mph in the 1/4 on DR's..... switched to slicks and a 50 "wet" shot and ran 12.80's at 105mph, next weekend bumped it to a 100 shot and went 12.30's at 108mph......never went any higher that a 100 shot....