Nitto's New Drag Radial - NT05R !!!

• Sponsors (?)

A couple guys have tested them out on their vettes. The are comparable to the MT drag radials, but they are offered in different sizes. Yes, they will be out in the beginning of the new year.

I would try them. My 555r's are inconsistent at best on the track, but are fabulous on the street. I wonder how they will price compared to the MT's?

Interested as well. I've run quite sets of Nittos, and I hated them at the track. As you mentioned, inconsistent. The BFG's are better than the Nitto's, which I ran on my last car. The MT's I have are by far the best drag radial out there.

A couple guys have tested them out on their vettes. The are comparable to the MT drag radials, but they are offered in different sizes. Yes, they will be out in the beginning of the new year.

huh? i could have bought a set this last feb at steeda!!

btw: they have a weird stink to them...

if your looking for traction go with some mickeys, still way better..

huh? i could have bought a set this last feb at steeda!!

btw: they have a weird stink to them...

if your looking for traction go with some mickeys, still way better..

no you couldn't have. Nitto just announced this on October 26, 2009. You are thinking of either the regular NT05 or the 555r. They are not for sale yet.

I have Mickeys....

nitto nt05r

Hey guys, just thought id let you know my opinion on the new nitto nt05r drag radials. I just got them from c j pony parts 325.00 to my door. They are 275-40-17. they hook better on the street then the nitto 555rs did at the track. lol. Ive only had them a week so i have no info as to longevity but i can tell u they look tough, hook like a poodle on velcro and fit nicely in the wheel wells on 17x9s with the stock springs. P.s. Installed on my 1989 393 notch.