Nominations for Stangnet Member of the Year!

huskerpower02

Aug 21, 2003
KS
And you thought the elections were over with....

Thats right. I was looking through older threads and it came to my attention that this hasen't been done for this year. So, nominate whoever you feel should be named Stangnet Member of the Year. Feel free to list why you think he/she should be nominated as well.

Feel free to nominate anyone from any sections of Stangnet, not just the 5.0 section. After all, this is Stangnet Member of the Year, not pushrod member of the year. Remember, this is just a nomination. Not your actual vote. Ill let people nominate probably until the end of next week (10th) until i start sorting nominations and then I'll post a Election thread.

If any mod/admin sees this, a sticky would be nice, even though it probably wont happen.

• Sponsors (?)

i am not on this side often, so this name might not be very familiar to you guys, but Michael Yount on the 5.0 fox tech side is awesome.

Michael Yount:

He always posts very detailed information for common problems, not to mention he knows his 5.0 stuff.

The other day he caught that the ECU for the Cobra engine might not work for someones setup. Can't find that post, but he is a very helpful guy.

Plus he has a killer Volvo! :nice:

Rio is a great help. Also Paul gives some great advice. kinda hard to pck though....so many people chime in with good information. Rio seems to always be there. Good luck. (congrats to RC for selling the Tribars!)

Will