Nordskog digital gauge cluster

I mean, I have Nordskog digital gauges. So natuarally my curiosity was aroused when I saw the thread.
(Thinking to myself,...another poor dumb bastard like me :nonono:)

But to find out that this conversation had happened 5 years ago and somebody decides to reply??

They were new in the box and have been sitting since 2007 waiting for a car to go in. The Mustang just happened to be the car. It was after I did install them that I came to find out that they didn't work, and the company had since went out of business. ( My gas gauge didn't work)

I found the remnants of some of the company working at intellitronix, and that guy fixed my panel for free.

I would've thought a thread this long since dead would take an archaeologist to dig up????

• Sponsors (?)

I have a new, in the box, Nordskog cluster for a 90-93 'stang if anyone is interested. Sold the project car and this is 1 of the remaining parts. Never installed.

btw - love finding old threads back from the grave.

I have a new, in the box, Nordskog cluster for a 90-93 'stang if anyone is interested. Sold the project car and this is 1 of the remaining parts. Never installed.

btw - love finding old threads back from the grave.

You're giving them away right?

Nordskog is as gone as your project car. You can't get parts, you can't get tech, you can't get service. I had them, they were all f'd up and I ended up returning them back to Summit (where I bought them) because they honored Nordskogs' lifetime warranty.

Probably should throw your gauges back into the grave the thread came from.

this will be mine one day
P1070269.jpg

man this thread is old :)

but i do like the matching lighting.. a/c controls, and hazard switch/etc... looks clean.
SAM_0110.jpg

SAM_0100.jpg

Looks like my gauges, i just like that they're accurate
Oct23_0001.jpg

PICT0459.jpg