NOS question

cobra2798

Mar 30, 2005
Clermont, Florida
I have a 01' cobra and im thinking of runnin some NOS since i cant afford a blower right now. What is the best brand and the safest shot to run with the stock intake i dont want it to explode :( . About how much $ am i lookin at for the system and istallation? With the few mods i have should i get another tune when i get it :shrug: ? Please help!

• Sponsors (?)

i ordered a nx kit wet shot.should be here at 10:30 am tomarrow and from what i hear its a really good brand..like white night said about 600 for kit and 105 for my purge kit..$0 for install,im doing it myself..im gonan be running a 125 for now..hopeing to take a couple of ls1's :nice:

Okay, first lets get this part straight...

NOS=company
Nitrous=gas

You want nitrous, not necessarily NOS. Anyway, that point aside I would stick with Zex or NX. You may want to look into venom, there kits are not really wet and not really dry, look em up to see about them. Just read everything you possibly can before you buy a kit. There are tons of safety accessories, and other important decisions, like wet or dry, that you will eventually have to make based on your own goals and whatnot. Anyway, good luck.

I bought my NX kit about a year ago from a guy on ebay who bought it for his Cobra, but he wrecked the car and never installed it. Got it brand new, still in the original packaging, for less than $400. Up until recently I've been running a 75shot on the stock tune with no issues. I've recently rejetted for a 100shot, with a Predator reflash. So far no problems. Your intake should not be an issue, it's aluminum, not composite like the GT's.