Notice to egg throwers:

• Sponsors (?)

I got a AR-15 hanging in the back window of my truck, and if something like that happened to me, i'm sure I would stop and shoot. Not at someone, but just to scare the **** out of them.

+1 I carry a Glock in mine

Had he only done that instead of aiming for them, we'd have one less person in jail and one less dead teenager. The teenager would have learned a valuable lesson and all would be forgotten.

I'm for using one of these to surgically and painlessly remove the offending, egg throwing, arm. :D

front_rifles.jpg

The teenager would have learned a valuable lesson and all would be forgotten.

Thats what im saying. the kid was 15... 15 friggen years old. he didnt deserve to die. if him throwing the egg did cause the other guy to die, then the kid should have been tried as an adult.

but come on, ive done worse stuff than that when i was little, im sure most of us have.. but nothing like that is worth getting shot over.

As far as blaming the parents.. sure, they could have had the kid in a bubble his whole life and made sure he didnt do anything to ever harm himself or anyone else, but can you honestly say that for 18 years of your childs life youll be holding thier hand every last second of it? you can have good parenting, but thats a little too extreme to blame the parents because the kid was part of a group that was causing mischief.

If that still doesnt get to the point. pretend it was your kid. staying at a friends house. they decide to go do whatever, and the next thing you know, youre getting a phone call about your kid being shot and killed becasue someone in the group he was in threw a damn egg.

they deserve to die... or maybe their parents deserve to die.. either way someone should die and not the one who shot the "egg thrower". I never threw eggs or vandalized anything so why should others do it. I think it's a good thing to kill stupid vandals like that, what good can they do anyway? good ridence. I would personally break their arms and make them eat rotton eggs but that's just me

they deserve to die... or maybe their parents deserve to die.. either way someone should die and not the one who shot the "egg thrower".

what the **** is wrong with you? someone throws an egg and you want death? if you have kids, i hope something like this never happens to them. if you dont have kids, you should probably keep it that way.

My step daughter accidentally ran into one of my neighbors cars on her bicycle becasue the sidewalk was wet. it put a ding in there the size of a tip of a pen... should i just go home and shoot her now or call you and let you pull the trigger? give me a ****in break.

pretend it was your kid. staying at a friends house. they decide to go do whatever, and the next thing you know, youre getting a phone call about your kid being shot and killed becasue someone in the group he was in threw a damn egg.

I don't have kids. However, I was one once, and my parents put the fear of God in me at a young age, so that when my dumb bastard friends broke into a house, I didn't go with them. I agree with you that the kid shouldn't have been shot. But seriously, the mother in that interview should be looking at her self.

My step daughter accidentally ran into one of my neighbors cars on her bicycle becasue the sidewalk was wet. it put a ding in there the size of a tip of a pen... should i just go home and shoot her now or call you and let you pull the trigger? give me a ****in break.

a) No malicious intent on your step daughters behalf

b) Sounds like she owned up to it.

You're comparing two things that don't match.

lol i was talken about that about a week ago... when it headlined on the news the 1st thing i thought of was Ryan.. cuz he wasnt on hardly that week.. lol i dont think i would go as far as taking lives.. maybe just a good smack around, or 10..

you really ****-in annoy me with the relating **** to me. wtf are you thinking of all the time? are you GAY?

idk about killing a kid for an engine. paint can be replaced a humans life can not be replaced.

getting shot even for that was harsh **** and shouldn't of happened. i mean if someone threw eggs at my car laughed and ran i would catch them and beat the **** out of them, i mean come on. beat someone up, they deserve it. he got shot and killed. what dose he remember of it nonthing. but i bet you that his punk friends will remember that night for the rest of there life's and fell like **** for it.

i once was in a hurry to get into the parts store before they closed. i parked my moped by a black suv and it fell over it and put a scratch on it. i could of easley picked it up started it and rode off. but what did i do? i went inside asked the manager to ask for the owner of a black suv with this plate number to met me at the front desk. he did, i owned up to what happend went out there and showed him what happend gave him my number and address and told him that i would pay to have the front fender repainted(brand new SUV). turns out he owns a body shop of his own and said not to worry about and told me that most kids would of took off and ran becasue they thought they would get in trouble.

own up for what you do...same thing if you put a door ding in someones car at a parking lot. put a note on the car and tell then you will fix it at my expense. its not there fault they parked there car there. it was yours who flung the door open. same thing with t-pe-ing someones house. someone did it to my house once and we have Huge trees that we had to pay someone to clean them becasue we didn't have a cherry picker to get all the up there.

I'm sorry but I feel sorry for the guy that shot the kids. Absolutely no sympathy for them at all. Should they have died? No, but they should have gotten the absolute f**kin ***** beat out of them. If some little pos hit my car with an egg, let alone SMACKED me in the face, I wouldn't shoot them because I don't have a gun. But they better pray to god that they run faster than I do, because if I catch one I'd most likely cut out their windpipe. I can say that I have done some stuff, and I've watched kids egg house when I was younger. But I never done anything as serious as hunk an object that can destroy the paint on a car. If they can't have fun that doesn't affect an INNOCENT person, who just happened to be on that road when they were there, then hell, maybe it was just a cleansing of the gene pool? Kids these days are nothing but morons. While I'm just fixing to turn 19, and I have done some really stupid crap before, I can safely say I wasn't as dumb as those kids. Maybe my views are harsh, and I guess I'm apathetic but I'm sick of these little bastards getting away with everything.

I loaned my 88GT vert. to my brother one night and woke up the next morning to my mom telling me to turn on the news. So I did and sure enough there was my car in an Apt. complex with all 4 tires slashed along with almost 50 other cars. Needless to say I was pissed. I wanted to not only kill the punks that did it but my brother as well. But after my brother bought 4 brand new tires for me I calmed down. Tires,paint,cars, property is replacable, a life isnt. I do carry a sidearm and will use it to save my life. I cant see using it to get back at an egger.

Daggar-- the Barret 50 cal. was a nice touch. Everyone should have a 50cal. laying around the house.

Forgot to add, while my cars never been egged, it was keyed, and the key mark (about a foot long right above the passenger tailight on the hatch) is still there. That was a year and a half ago, and still, if I find the person who screwed up my paint, will die. No joke. Some jealous pos who thought since they were dealt a *****ty hand at life and thought they would get back at some random person had to do that crap. I'm sorry that car was given to me, but I don't take it for granted. That car is my baby and some low-life piece of scum that done it isn't worth wasting the oxygen on this planet.

Thats what im saying. the kid was 15... 15 friggen years old. he didnt deserve to die. if him throwing the egg did cause the other guy to die, then the kid should have been tried as an adult. but come on, ive done worse stuff than that when i was little, im sure most of us have.. but nothing like that is worth getting shot over.

As far as blaming the parents.. sure, they could have had the kid in a bubble his whole life and made sure he didnt do anything to ever harm himself or anyone else, but can you honestly say that for 18 years of your childs life youll be holding thier hand every last second of it? you can have good parenting, but thats a little too extreme to blame the parents because the kid was part of a group that was causing mischief.

If that still doesnt get to the point. pretend it was your kid. staying at a friends house. they decide to go do whatever, and the next thing you know, youre getting a phone call about your kid being shot and killed becasue someone in the group he was in threw a damn egg.

Very good points. :nice:

getting shot even for that was harsh **** and shouldn't of happened. i mean if someone threw eggs at my car laughed and ran i would catch them and beat the **** out of them, i mean come on. beat someone up, they deserve it. he got shot and killed. what dose he remember of it nonthing. but i bet you that his punk friends will remember that night for the rest of there life's and fell like **** for it.

i once was in a hurry to get into the parts store before they closed. i parked my moped by a black suv and it fell over it and put a scratch on it. i could of easley picked it up started it and rode off. but what did i do? i went inside asked the manager to ask for the owner of a black suv with this plate number to met me at the front desk. he did, i owned up to what happend went out there and showed him what happend gave him my number and address and told him that i would pay to have the front fender repainted(brand new SUV). turns out he owns a body shop of his own and said not to worry about and told me that most kids would of took off and ran becasue they thought they would get in trouble.

own up for what you do...same thing if you put a door ding in someones car at a parking lot. put a note on the car and tell then you will fix it at my expense. its not there fault they parked there car there. it was yours who flung the door open. same thing with t-pe-ing someones house. someone did it to my house once and we have Huge trees that we had to pay someone to clean them becasue we didn't have a cherry picker to get all the up there.

Wow :eek:

You surprise me. Well put :nice:

But what you are lacking is the understanding of a person who can't control rage. Sometimes more is put on a person than one thinks he or she can bare. Sometimes people snap. Everyone here needs to understand that there are people who have been dealt a crappy set of cards. And though you and I know better, they choose to let their temperment get the better of them and **** the consequences.

I'm not taking up for those people at all. But they do exist. It's a dog eat dog world and therefore I'm apathetic. It doesn't sadden me that the boy died. It would have at one point in my life but now I guess I'm jaded. I've been in both of there shoes... Though I'd NEVER shoot someone unless deathly provoked.

I don't see justice coming out of this situation ever. If you kill the killer there is no justice because you sank to his level. If you plead for the teenager you give into the whole "He didn't know any better"

The fact is that the kid did something stupid and it DIRECTLY caused his death. Sad? Of course. Out of the ordinary? Not in my old neighborhood.

Ryan jus served someone! wow, junior jus opened up a can of whoopass.

The force is strong in this one. 90 can hold his own though. I look for a battle.

Which one is Yoda :shrug:

I only have one question. Why is it when teenagers go out and throw stuff for sharts and giggles, they feel like they are entitled to do it? Even if innocent people are at the butt of it. When someone slams on their brakes or stops and gets out, why do teens run like cowards? They know what they did was wrong, they know they either hurt someone or damaged someone's property. Why run? It only enrages whoever was at the receiving end of it even more.

When I was 12 I was throwing snowballs when I lived in Colorado. It was around 7 in the evening. I happened to hurl one too far and it hit the front of a car that just turned onto the street (a 3000GT). The car stopped abruptly and I heard the guy yell "WTF." Did I run like a coward? No, I ran over to the guy's car and asked him if he was ok. I explained to him that I was goofing off throwing snowballs and accidentally hit his car. He checked if there was any damage since it was heavy wet snow and there was none..just a loud thud. He really thanked me for my honesty and not running away. He was in college too (20 something) and pretty built, so he could've beat my ass. David explained that if I had ran, it meant I threw the snow ball intentionally to annoy/harass/cause alarm to him. He would've chased me down and either punched me one or taken me to my parents house to have me explain.

He also said that someone egged his car (cracked his windshield) that summer and the kid ran like a coward, he chased the kid for a good 20 minutes until he caught up to him in a dirt field going for his bike. The kid thought David was trying to run the him over. David asked the kid if that was his bike and what kind it was. When the kid told him it was a Schwinn (an expensive Schwinn Mountain bike), he actually ran over the bike instead, dragging it for a few minutes. LMFAO...the kid was yelling at the driver that it was a birthday present from his grandparents and he was gonna tell his parents, the driver simply told him to tell his parents that he egged and cracked the windshield. He told the kid to F-off and take his POS home. Bike rims were bent in half, frame twisted up, bike was useless.

Needless to say, David gave me a candy bar he bought at the store, a butter finger (he's the reason I eat them a lot now because I never had a butterfinger before), and fared me good night. We ended up friends, I even dated his younger sister for a few months till they all moved.

The point? Run like a coward and the consequences will be much worse. I guess you can say kids will always go egging no matter what. But if they are gonna do it and happen to hit someone or their car, just don't run. If their man enough to throw eggs at people they know, they should be man enough to stay put and face the consequences. If they aren't man enough to stay put and diffuse a potentially worse situation, letting stupidity prevail over an already stupid act, than they deserved to get planted.

How else will someone get redemption for 300 bucks out of pocket, or hundreds more in paint job work? I know a human life is worth more than a car, tires, paint, ect. But why should we have to spend our hard earned dollars which should go to bills and retirement funds because some punks wanted to have fun then snicker about it on the way home. I'm sure many agree with me that it's better they get caught in some form or fashion and get pegged, planted, beaten senseless, or hands broken. It's better because the person who has to fork over hundreds or thousands of dollars did nothing to the teens to deserve whatever vandalism occurred and potentially squander money away from bills or even a car payment just to get the car in safe operating order. Do the teens care about that aspect of it when they vandalized? Probably not, they may even find it amusing that someone has to fork over hundreds of dollars.

Society has changed. If someone has no regard for your safety, most likely you will have reckless wanton disregard for theirs in return. AKA...an eye for an eye. I just hope other would be pranksters learned from these two stories.

Last thing we need is every vandal in america planted, cause then who would spray paint beautiful wannabe gang signs on the sides of buildings? *sneers*

I've owned up to everything I ever did.

I've single handedly caused a car to hit a telephone pole by shooting fireworks at it when I was 14. Why did I do it? Well lets just say the dude driving and the 2 girls in the car didn't EVER mess with me again. Yes, they were 14 also driving a car.

That is different from what we have here. This kid and his friends were totally stupid, unprovoked and INTENTIONALY trying to cause harm. One is dead. Oh well. One less person to pay taxes on later while he's in jail. The guy that overreacted... One more to pay taxes on in jail.

Life balances itself out. Too bad, so sad, don't flirt with karma on both sides.

One is dead with only 15 years under his belt, one lives as a slave with regret for 81 years. MANY people learned a valuable lesson from this, though no justice can come from it.

Poor pity, life goes on.