Off Topic thread.

• Sponsors (?)

Pat you using IE? I had that same problem with mine no animations worked i couldn't watch movies so i switched to using firefox for stangnet and IE for pretty much everything else movies i use real player's browser pain in the ass but now i can see everything

VibrantRedGT said:
Trying to keep the boards clean of BS threads.

Joe...I appreciate this matter finally being attended to.

The 94-95 TECH (and I stress "tech") boards have become more or less a lounge where anything goes. This is hard to stop as the number of members have increased...but it got out of hand.

Pretty much the main reason I have limited the number of times I come in and read anymore...too much crap.

I hope it becomes improved and gets back to what it was.

Thanks,

Jeremy

We get more traffic here then any other mustang site on the web. It will only get bigger and stronger. The hiccup a few days ago has been resolved. Thanks for everyone's patience.

1105 is not Crunk. Just forget about it and move on.

I am interested to know what the definition is of "crap" in the boards...

If posting a thread with pics of a project I've done is crap, oh well
If we are only allowed to have threads about how to rebuild an engine, or how to set the caster and camber, then we need an additional 94-95 Talk forum. Nothing against fox guys, but I don't like going to the 5.0 talk section because its mostly about....Fox cars...

I am outcast from 3 different forums which I could technically belong to... 5.0 but not a Fox, SN95 but not a 4.6, and a Cobra but not a 4V DOHC. So the place I call home is the 94-95 Forum, and if we aren't allowed to have some non-tech threads once in a while, we need a 94-95 Talk section created.

...just my .02

I agree with Dan if you don't want "crap" then we should have our own talk board. Not much aganist the fox guys either but most of them are *******s in the talk forum thats why I stay out of there most of the time too . You guys think the word rice get tossed around our section a lot they use it in like every freaking post

MysteryMachine said:
Pat you using IE? I had that same problem with mine no animations worked i couldn't watch movies so i switched to using firefox for stangnet and IE for pretty much everything else movies i use real player's browser pain in the ass but now i can see everything

I use firefox, doesn't work with either :nonono:

How does Paypal work??? How do you get money into a paypal account or out of it? I ordered some detailing products and got an email saying I got some change coming to me for unused shipping charges, but I have to sign up for paypal to retrieve it. I just don't know how paypal works therefor I am some what scared to use it. Any help is welcomed..

Paypal is a very easy system. You link a bank account and credit cards to it. When you make a purchase using Paypal you have an option to have it charged to the bank account or credit card that was linked. To retrieve money you would would wire transfer it to your bank account. It's a free service. Takes about 24-48 hours. Keep in mind Paypal does take around 3% of purchases. So if you do sell something, make sure you add a few bux to the purchase price to compensate for their charge.

agreed we do need a talk section for 94-95 cause the reason why I get on this site half the time is to read the off topic threads...it gets old reading post after post about tech stuff..it is a great resource to have when I have questions but man I want more to stangnet then just how to repack my wheel bearings..

The money transfers are free. Example-I sold Oink's Turbo kit for $875. I was charged $26 and change. I got $849 and change. I wired the entire $849 into my bank account for free.

There will be no talk section in the 94-95 area. 5.0 Tech already has a talk section.