oil spill in the heater box...what to do

hey guys....i installed my autometer vent gauge cage, dual pod. I plugged in everything necessary but the oil pressure gauge wasnt connected properly, too make the story quick, oil sprayed into the heater box.
Now I have already taken the dash off and did the heater core, and i know that i sealed the box good, IM NOT GOING TO PULL THE DASH OFF AGAIN!
any ideas on what I migh be able to do, or did it all drain out at the bottom, i wiped it off the floors from where it was leaking outta the bottom of the heat box, and it leaked onto the ground through the firewall connection that i think was for the AC(it was deleted but there just holes there now) So the dripping is done, but is there still oil in there? im not planning on even driving it for a while, but am i ever gonna be able to use the heat without taking the box out and completely cleaning it?
Wow am i a retarted person or what?!? please no flaming just suggestions on what to do!
thanks in advance.

• Sponsors (?)

Try to pull the blower motor out and clean through there, maybe you can get a tube and try to suck any oil out through it. If you got oil on the heater core it self its probably going to smell pretty bad but let the heat run and try to burn it off.

Perhaps you could use a cutoff wheel in a Dremmell tool and remove a smell square section of the heater box so you can drain it out,then patch up the little hole with a piece of plastic and some epoxy.Just a thought.