Okay, Who is going to All Ford Nationals in Carlisle??

holy crap! I totally forgot about it! I'll hopefully go tomorrow, but i have to be back by like 5, so i would have to leave there at like 3ish. Either that or go on sunday. crap crap crap.....

• Sponsors (?)

I AM OFFICIALLY.....

NOT GOING!

I forgot, I have a wedding to go to on saturday, for someone I don't really like, but my fiance is friends with. So I actually did have the time off but now I am going to a wedding on saturday which still leaves sunday, but I have decided it put my motor in and just go next year.

I went today and I came home with a LOT more than I thought I would. Let's just say that the car got some new looks today!!! :) We JUST beat the rain as the second we started to pull out and leave the sky opened up and all hell broke loose!

Be sure to stop by the redline tuning booth and check out Troy's car.

Killercanary said:
I went today and I came home with a LOT more than I thought I would. Let's just say that the car got some new looks today!!! :) We JUST beat the rain as the second we started to pull out and leave the sky opened up and all hell broke loose!

PICSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS FOOL!!!!

Killercanary said:

Wow, thats cool, I cant wait to see what you got for the car. Did you get my email the other day w/ the video of my 11 sec. run?
Hit me up on email when you get a chance.
:nice:

The person asking about Norwalk. Norwalk is a nice size car show on Saturday and even with the changes 2 years ago it still is thin on Sunday. It is like every FFW event go on Saturday and forget Sunday use Sunday to make a trip to Cedar Point. lol