Open Dyno on 4/1 in Phili!

AmBo

Feb 3, 2004
New Jersey
I was told by a friend to open this up to any stangers. So far I'm the only stanger going and I'll just be doing 3 baseline runs with no A/F. Here is the info. Let me know if you're interested!

Time and Place
Rev It Up Motorsports
7132 Wissanoming Street
Philadelphia, PA 19135

April 1, 2006
9:00AM until whenever

Price
$50.00 for 3 pulls, no wideband. Good for horsepower readings only.

$60.00 for 3 pulls with wideband. Tune her up and make sure she has a nice a/f ratio.

$15.00 for each additional pull, if the first three were not enough for you.

Rev It Up Motorsports - http://www.revitupmotorsports.net/
I've been speaking with Dennis back and forth a bit through private messages on the sr20forum. Here are some of his messages:

* we accept credit card or even paypal. [I'm sure cash would be fine, too ]

* the way we do it here is personnel of revitup will be behind the wheel and the owner of the car can either be in the passenger side or right outside the car to make adjustments in between pulls. also we really can only allow the owner of the car + 1 other person around the dyno at the time of dynoing [Maybe someone can take video/pictures of the day?]

* others are asked to wait in our waiting room, we have ps2 w gt4 setup for waiting customers and have some dvd's to choose from or they can watch the car on the dyno from the window in the waiting room [Fast and the Furious, anyone? lol]

* everybody will also be required to sign a release form, basically if you make adjustments to the car and the car blows up, we are not responsible, now if something on our part fails we will work something out

* the wide band is the tailpipe sniffer, and we also have a lm1 wide band if you wanna monitor them in the middle of the run.

• Sponsors (?)

tomustang said:
might as well add $10 for the A/F just to check :nice:

True...but I don't have any mods that would make my A/F go nuts. LOL! I haven't really started moding the engine at all. That should start in June. ;) This is more of a "BEFORE" in prepare for the "AFTER". :nice:

Just show up bro! I'll be the only other stang there. I'll prob put down a crappy 220-230 :(

We'll be the only two stangs there. The rest will be turbo'd imports (go-karts). Hope to see you there bud!