Paint progress--pics + vids

Blackened302

Jul 21, 2005
South TX
all primered up today. still got a ways to go with a bit more body work, but it's awesome to see it in one color for a while.

here it is a few days ago:
2061273_11_full.jpg

now today after more body work and priming:
2061273_14_full.jpg

2061273_15_full.jpg

2061273_16_full.jpg

2061273_17_full.jpg

VIDS:
http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=49198670-F7AA-4FA6-AA38-B34816036F02
http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=1316EA0B-3545-4FEE-B1B4-C225B5543983
http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=00193325-859E-442E-A402-ACE5AE30337B

they seriously do not do the car justice... it looks so much meaner and more aggressive, and cleaner now that it's not gloss green/sanded green/white/red/yellow/black anymore. too bad i have to put a little more putty here and there, but it's finally coming together!

• Sponsors (?)

thanks. i'm going w/ black... i want some type of stripe or graphic, but really have not decided. also going for some black wheels with polished lip.

streetfire isn't working out! and putfile is under maintenance. anywhere else i can upload the vids to?

Ah yes, washing the primer...Lookin good...

Didn't Edelbrock have an SN95 that was Black then Orange at the roofline?, that combo looked sweet...Used to see it in the Mustang mags alot...

RAM, looks good, keep it primer, lol! Can't believe I am saying it but even the tri-bars look good.

Are you still going to paint it black with the orange stripe package you came up with? That is the only way to go in my opinion. I will probably have to say it will be one of the top 94-95 lookers on stangnet if it comes out like the mock-ups look.

69clark said:
RAM, looks good, keep it primer, lol! Can't believe I am saying it but even the tri-bars look good.

Are you still going to paint it black with the orange stripe package you came up with? That is the only way to go in my opinion. I will probably have to say it will be one of the top 94-95 lookers on stangnet if it comes out like the mock-ups look.
thanks, clark--like nik, coming from you it is definately a compliment.

hehe, the tri-bars are going w/in the next couple of weeks. i'm getting an awesome deal on 2 pairs of bullitts for an unbelievable price, so they'll be going on the car soon.

yes, it looks like i'm still going w/ the scheme uneverkno chopped up for me. i want a classic/"boy racer" type look and have always liked the graphics that come down the side of the fenders like the old boss's and mach1's. i've seen it on a couple foxes and new-edges and like it a lot, so hopefully it will look just as good on our body style.

i'm not gonna work on the car for another couple of days--i'm really enjoying having the car look as good as i hoped it would--it's gonna be even better with actual paint and completed body work! what i'm hoping to do is putty it all out again in one day (i'll be using a different type this time--not as hardcore as the first round) and prime it again soon after. either way, being able to kinda enjoy the car w/ the kit on and monotoned is motivation to get the final work done and get it sprayed.

here's to the final push :cheers: