Paint progress--pics + vids

• Sponsors (?)

thanks guys. the headlights i got off ebay from a seller under the name of symmic. i was very impressed with the quality--i've seen that exact style, smoked 2-piece, for $250--i got them for $89. DOT approved, glass lense, pre-wired and pre-assembled, plug-and-play, direct bolt-on, and they even came with bulbs! no cracking or leaking and i've had them since august (5 months). the only other pics i have of them right now are available on my cardomain site--see my sig.

2061273_6_full.jpg

you can see them in action here:
http://videos.streetfire.net/player.aspx?fileid=1316EA0B-3545-4FEE-B1B4-C225B5543983

Ram000 said:
ah hell, "real" glass, persay, like glass glass glass, i don't know... whatever, they're just not cheap plastic if that's what you meant, urban.
ya i was wondering if they were real glass like window glass.. if they were thats sweet :nice: never came across a set like that

urban96 said:
ya i was wondering if they were real glass like window glass.. if they were thats sweet :nice: never came across a set like that
lol, you're busting my balls, dude. :rlaugh:

nate: originally i was just leave the exhaust dumped, but i would like to try and find some big enough rectangular tips and shape them to the two openings. a good buddy wants me to run them through the center, either single out or dual out, but i'm not a fan of that route. if worst comes to worse, i'll leave them dumped and put some type of grill mesh on those holes.

Car looks great Ram. For some reason I was thinking you went with the '03 Cobra bumper. You went with abcexclusive right? Did the pieces fit up w/o too much trouble?

SeventyMach- Those pics are awesome; I like the sn95 that modded the Mach scoop to fit, I've never seen one like that before.

loudpedal99 said:
Car looks great Ram. For some reason I was thinking you went with the '03 Cobra bumper. You went with abcexclusive right? Did the pieces fit up w/o too much trouble?

SeventyMach- Those pics are awesome; I like the sn95 that modded the Mach scoop to fit, I've never seen one like that before.

thanks, man. abc exlusive's stuff is great--the fitment was pretty much perfect. only thing i had to modify were the front and rear bumper brackets (factory). all i had to do was shave about a 1/4 inch off so they'd tuck into the bumpers more, allowing for a tighter fit.

the kit was $650, urethane--a steal compared to most kits, and the quality is up there w/ cervini's!

69clark said:
RAM - whats up? no new pics yet! You know I like it primer but I can't wait to see the paint w/ graphics (if you still go with them).

hehe, i've been enjoying having the car in one color--that's not to say i'm not eager to get it painted. classes starts tomorrow, but i'm gonna try and get the rest of the body work done by saturday. then hopefully we can primer it saturday afternoon then paint either during the week or next weekend.

this week i'm order two 17x10.5 dd black bullitts (bought two 17x9 for up front last night) and cobra fog lights so hopefully they'll be here in time for paint.

ordering a digicam soon, too, so hopefully that'll be here in time for paint as well!