People in PA

Yeah you can look at Vipers map. It's not far from the Lansdale Exit of the Northeast Ext. Get off the TP, and take Route 63 west for about 4 or 5 miles. Cross over Route 113. Walmart is at the next light on the right. You can come down 100 to 29 to 63 aswell. UP to you. It's really not a bad show. Like I said if it's a nice evening then it really packs them in. People start rolling in around 5:00 - 5:30. Just hang out and BS cars all night. It's something to do anyway.

• Sponsors (?)

TR03Mach1 said:
Hey Gene, that actually sounds like a nice little cruise on a warm Saturday night! I'd be up for something like that :flag:

I'm guessing about an 1 hour 15 min. To get here from New Castle.

I'm just thinking that we could try to set up a date for this summer. So everyone that's into it can come up for the cruise night, I could go over early and try to save enough spots so we could all park together and hang out. It's up to you guys if you want to try to pull it together or not. Let me know what you think.

TR03Mach1 said:
Hey Gene, that actually sounds like a nice little cruise on a warm Saturday night! I'd be up for something like that :flag:
Yup, I'd definetly want to do it one Saturday. I can't wait for the warm weather to come.

BlownCobra93 said:
I'm guessing about an 1 hour 15 min. To get here from New Castle.

I'm just thinking that we could try to set up a date for this summer. So everyone that's into it can come up for the cruise night, I could go over early and try to save enough spots so we could all park together and hang out. It's up to you guys if you want to try to pull it together or not. Let me know what you think.
Well when the time gets closer, make a thread about it and we will all decide on what Saturday is best. :nice:

TR03Mach1 said:
They way we drive.... the 15 min. sounds about right! LOL
:lol: So true.

I'm in Erie all alone in my lonely corner lol...
Erie PA here. Did anybody know or heard for Erie:D
LOL, you guys are a good distance away. :p

Malvern, PA here.
30195Mustang_Bullitt_3-med.jpg

I would love to get together on Saturday's once all this snow melts and the weather warms up a bit. I would like to go to the dyno day in April. Never been to one. Wonder what she's got??? :mad:

Newdy22 Where in Malvern i live there too. Nice stang you got, did you take that pic at the cemetary across the street from Battle of the Clouds park?? Weird never thought i someone else from my town would be on here other then my other stang buddies.

oneyestang:

I live on Beechwood Avenue. It's off of Church Rd. between K.D. Markley and Rt. 30. Good call on the picture location! I spend most my time on the Corral but came over here to list a set of 17" Pony R's for sale and started checking some stuff out. I have no stang buddies. This site is pretty cool. Seems to be many more PA stangers here. Let me know about any get togethers.

I'll post something when it ever stops snowing. We've been talking about the cruise night. I'm also thinking about a get together for a ride up to E-town for the Fun Ford races. Then we could do a ride to Maple Grove for the Motorsport Nats. If anyone else has any ideas I'm up for that too.

Hey guys, I'm from Mt. Penn, between Reading and Pottstwon. I don't have a street mustang anymore, but I would be in for meeting at Walmart. I can borrow my brother-in-laws 03 Cobra vert. He is actually near Swanksville/Spring Mnt

OneHorsePower said:
Hey someone from Scranton! I'm at the University of Scranton :) My dorm is right on Jefferson Street by the Radisson. Where in Scranton are you? I see/hear everything that goes by :p

I live on Wheeler Ave in the hill section really close to the University. That's really cool.....good luck in school. :nice: