Progress Thread Pete is checking out these valve covers

Florida sun is brutal, and if you leave a vehicle out all summer the rubber can go bad in a year. My daughter has a two year old Civic, and the mirrors and door handle have paint that is Completely peeling off. My wife is dealing with Honda Corp, and they are paying 850 to have them repainted.
All the more reason to coat it to protect paint and moldings.

• Sponsors (?)

I wax,buff, and basically go crazy on all five of our cars. Plus a niece that I Nufinish twice a year. I love the look of a freshly buffed, and waxed car. I like to keep cars for as long as possible. My Tacoma is twenty something years old with 289k miles. With no salt they last. Except this Florida Jeep. 99 Wrangler that has rust under it here and there. Jeeps really are somewhat pathetic how cheap certain stuff is

Reactions: 1 user
I before E except before C. Dub never told us how his big brakes worked out, or any of the other stuff he did. Or the feel of his whole new front end featuring Maximum Motorsports fancy parts

I before E except before C. Dub never told us how his big brakes worked out, or any of the other stuff he did. Or the feel of his whole new front end featuring Maximum Motorsports fancy parts
I’ll check my thread. Probably a lot of useless babble........ I’ll be sure to do a proper update!

Do the bottoms of Corbeau seats have stock to drill into front to back underneath so adapters may not always be needed. I have seat frames with four bolts coming up, and hoping to take a cardboard template to the frames. Then drill holes in the seat bottoms tp match the template.

How hard is it to do. I have never done anything to rear axle, but change oil. Tell me it's ok with the spider gears, and they go right into place. I will document it a little on here with pictures. I'm a little worried about the stories of the big clip that holds it all together.

How hard is it to do. I have never done anything to rear axle, but change oil. Tell me it's ok with the spider gears, and they go right into place. I will document it a little on here with pictures. I'm a little worried about the stories of the big clip that holds it all together.
DSCF0729.JPG

+1 on the utoob vids. I had never done anything like that either, and rebuilt mine with no issues.
Eric the Car Guy has some good ones.

Reactions: 1 user