pic of foxbody mach 1

cenok is family

15 Year Member
Jun 25, 2003
Norman, Ok
does anybody have that picture of the convertible lx that some guy made to look like a mach 1? it was painted that mach 1 blue color, had mach 1 wheels and a shaker hood scoop with all the black striping and such. please post if you got the picture.

thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

How about an orange and black fox vert with a shaker and mach 1 mags? :nice:

mach1foxib8.th.jpg

Attachments

• mach1foxib8.th.jpg
    mach1foxib8.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 95
rigamaroles said:

mach1foxib8.th.jpg

I love it except for the MACH1 emblem on the side. It's not a Mach, so don't badge it as a Mach.:nono:

Attachments

• mach1foxib8.th.jpg
    mach1foxib8.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 86
rigamaroles said:

mach1foxib8.th.jpg

:puke: :flame: :uzi: :chair: :fuss: :( :notnice: :bs: :bang: :ban: crapola :doh: :Damnit:

If I see one more spoiler on an lx... I'm gonna go on a rampage. And Mach 1 wheels are Fugly IMO.

May God have mercy on your souls.

Attachments

• mach1foxib8.th.jpg
    mach1foxib8.th.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 94
If I had the money and an extra car, I would do something similar. I liked the idea of a Bullitt fox as well, but I am not that rich. I wouldn't do it with a vert though. I'd use the actual rocker stripe from the new cars and black out the whole cowl on the hood (like 85/86 GTs). Other wise, looks good, I'd like to see under the hood.

*offers smarties to Daggar* (smarties are Canada's version of the M&M but in a cool box you can play like a gazoo)...I'z can't wait till strype gets a look see at that whale tail, my guess is he beats himself unconcious with his own shoes :)

you must whip it....

*admires Daggars choice of helmet until he hears wife in the back ground going on about "if andy is willing to wear his helmet, why are you being so damn difficult..I swear it's always " where's your helmet? Did you have your helmet on when you fell? See that wouldn't happen if you were wearing your helmet."*..okay, it's ok everyone I'm fine, I'm ok

Sunsabitses are always stealin my smarties!!!!
*waves at wife as she leaves for work, takes off protective bucket..places it on dogs bean and heads directly for fridge.* Time for a smarty and cookie dough smoothie :)