pic request : 265/35/18s with eibach sportlines

• Sponsors (?)

Heres mine with the stock issolators and Sportline springs. I have 275/35/18 in stead though. hope this helps.
brakes016.jpg

you are the guy who has the car ive drooled over time and time again !

your car is absolutely one of the sickest looking sn95s i have EVER seen. you could not have nailed the stance any better with your choice of wheels, tires and suspension. ive followed your thread and looked at countless times when you first got your wheels ( http://www.stangnet.com/mustang-forums/702188-just-got-my-new-kdws-pics.html#post6901852 ) . was very disappointed when the pics became un-viewable :(

i have a 00 GT and have purchased a set of 18x9/18x10 FR500s for it. ive ordered a set of general uhp tires sizes 295/35/18 and 265/35/18 . the rears are 26.1 overal inches ( the same as yours i believe ) and the fronts are 25.3" . a 275/35/18 is only 3/10ths more in the overal diameter. im hoping that little bit wont make a huge difference in appearance.

if my stance comes close to yours, i will be more than pleased

thanks for the pic - feel free to post up some more :nice:

I didn't get the isolaters, but did get new ball joints and a bumpsteer kit. I realize it's just a plain old GT, but it's a work in progress. It doesn't get driven too much and I'm not much in a hurry for the bigger upgrades.

Mustang10-30-81.jpg

cars look great guys. i appreciate the pics

skidawg- just from the pic, your front tires look to have a shorter sidewall saleengt2001. is it just my eyes? are your fronts 265/35/18s also?

how much difference does the isolator delete make?

cars look great guys. i appreciate the pics

skidawg- just from the pic, your front tires look to have a shorter sidewall saleengt2001. is it just my eyes? are your fronts 265/35/18s also?

how much difference does the isolator delete make?

265/35/18 all the way around.

I see what you mean. I'm guess it has to do with the angle of the pic and/or my black rims.

I think the isolater made 1/4" - 1/2" difference, but can't remember. After consulting a few who went to the Sportlines, I just decided to leave the isolaters out. No reason other than that.

any harsher ride?

i suppose this might the easiest/cheapest thing to try 1st. whats your thoughts on cutting sportlines?

edit : "...as far as ride and noise goes" . overlooked the word ride. my bad.