Pics of my '01 yellow "wyldpny"

Status
Not open for further replies.
  • Sponsors (?)

I realize this is a bit off of the current direction of this thread lol...

Naah, don't worry about them...hmm..maybe if we ignore them they will go away

but--what times do you run? I watched the vid above and that fox reminds me a bit of my old car...:(

Seriously though, the track is an 1/8 mile track and these were my times:

First race:

0.500 Tree Speed
6.00 Dial-In
1.150 Reaction
1.571 60
6.755 330
71.09 MPH2
10.239 660

Second race:

0.500 Tree Speed
6.00 Dial-In
1.396 Reaction
2.524 60
6.854 330
70.75 MPH2
10.353 660

Third race:

0.500 Tree Speed
6.00 Dial-In
0.377 Reaction
2.165 60
7.014 330
70.75 MPH2
10.512 660

Fourth race:

I had these already typed up from listing on another site so I will have to get the slips out again to list what he ran, plus I have another slip somewhere as we ran four times. I will list the other numbers as soon as I get a chance :)

^Reaction time has nothing to do with 60'.

Its obviously wrong....he couldnt pull a 1.5 60' launching off the rev limiter on slicks. 1.5 60s takes some powa and alot of hookup.
Ha, Cody - i've been to a track a few times myself. I wasn't talking about it effecting the time, just saying the type of people i know cutting 1.5's know how to drive - and don't go into a comma at the light.

I'm doing fine. From the looks of it I have done more with my car with going to shows, cruises, the track and other car events in just the past 2 months then most of you do in a whole year or more which I have chronicled on the forums which the majority of members have enjoyed. So I am not sure where your coming from with your comment. I guess Jealousy of another persons car is hard to hide, huh? ;)
You got me. I'm jealous. I want my car to look like yours and be as slow as yours. I really want car show trophys but V6s with neons and cars like yours keep beating my built mustang. I'm gonna have to get rid of my $10,000 in performance mods and buy some neons from autozone so I can be as good as you.

Wait is your car really a V6? 10.5 in the 1/8th? My son peddals his bike faster down the 1/8th then that:D.

1.5 60' my @ss

hey man, just take your error in stride. No way in god's green earth you got a 1.5 60' - would be the first 1.5 60' with a 1.15 reaction time in the history of drag racing:rlaugh:
Nope, he dont make mistakes and his chit dont stink.
You are stupid to even question him, because obviously he can run the 60' that quick cause hes been in mags and won trophys :shrug:

You got me. I'm jealous. I want my car to look like yours and be as slow as yours. I really want car show trophys but V6s with neons and cars like yours keep beating my built mustang. I'm gonna have to get rid of my $10,000 in performance mods and buy some neons from autozone so I can be as good as you.

Wait is your car really a V6? 10.5 in the 1/8th? My son peddals his bike faster down the 1/8th then that:D.

1.5 60' my @ss

*hands oxford 12 GT stickers and an AutoZone gift card*

Ha, Cody - i've been to a track a few times myself. I wasn't talking about it effecting the time, just saying the type of people i know cutting 1.5's know how to drive - and don't go into a comma at the light.

:rlaugh: I thought thats what you meant bro :D Or I thought that you thought he was bracket racing for some reason. I said that mainly so noone else would get the idea that it did :nice:

I should have put a smiley behind my comment or something :shrug: :D

:rlaugh: I thought thats what you meant bro :D Or I thought that you thought he was bracket racing for some reason. I said that mainly so noone else would get the idea that it did :nice:

I should have put a smiley behind my comment or something :shrug: :D
Smilies solve everything:nice: Iran should send a smiley to Israel to clear up the angst about their uranium enrichment program.

Shimon Pares: :fuss:

Ahmadinejad: :shrug:

Shimon Pares: You're enriching uranium to use for nuc's!:uzi:

Ahmadinejad: Proof?:worthlesb

judging by his other 60 ft times i think he meant 2.571.

Ok, so I saw the replies here and went back and re-looked at the slip again to make sure I didn't type it wrong and the slip says 1.150 Reaction and 1.571 60=

Here is a picture of the slip, I was listed as the 5L car on the left (guess taking the 4.6 decal off the hood was a bad idea LOL). I can only go by what I see so don't shoot the messenger. Anyway, see for yourselves:

Attachments

• 101_0074.jpg
    101_0074.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 67
Status
Not open for further replies.