Picture Request

Does anyone have detailed pictures of the front wiring harness in the engine bay. It was already removed from my donor car when I bought it, so I don't know exactly where everything goes. Basically I want to make sure it's all done exactly like it was factory. I'm looking for the wiring that goes from the driver fender and across the front of the radiator to the alternator. Thanks!

• Sponsors (?)

Will do. What I know for sure that I need to know is where the 2 'eye' connectors on the front go. I believe they are grounds, but I don't know where they bolt to. Also a good pic of the power lines on the driver fender where everything hooks to the solenoid. Thanks again. I'll post pics when I get home.

This pic helped me awhile back when I was putting an engine bay back together after painting. hope it helps
Tech_FBengine.jpg

Do you have the list of what each number is pointing to? This would have been very helpful in figuring what was missing when I bought my car. They added a lot of stuff and moved some other things between when they made my 79 and my 91!