Please post pics of your lowered 96-04 GT's

• Sponsors (?)

markzeronine said:
yeah man it is really low. they're just eibach pro kit springs. my friends have all different kinds of springs and mine's the lowest, we dont know why lol

but thanks, i was also happily surprised
mine 96 dropped alot also...compared to others mine is almost an inch lower...:shrug:

How often do you scrape the chin spoiler? Can you still drive up/down ramps like rhino ramps? I wasn't gonna put one on because i sit low but it just looks so good so mine came in today. I'm gonna drive up on the rhino ramps then install it...just curious if i'll be able to back down :D

BigChiefSmokem said:
relatives in NY, not that i know of...

I didnt know the flamin pony was so bad... :shrug:

interesting

eh i guess what i said didnt come out right :)

ive always seen those ponys for sale on websites and ive always thought to myself "what kind of car would make that look good?"

and then i just noticed that u had it the other day, it looks really good on your car:nice:

Bullitt03 said:
23979-new-bumper-c2-800x600.jpg

Wow...:hail2:

-=NightHawk=- said:
interesting

eh i guess what i said didnt come out right :)

ive always seen those ponys for sale on websites and ive always thought to myself "what kind of car would make that look good?"

and then i just noticed that u had it the other day, it looks really good on your car:nice:

Thanks!
Yeah, i've seen it on quite a few around Jacksonville, here, but on all of them it doesnt seem to look right. Kinda sticks out, looks garish. But they're all on stock mustangs, or v6's or really riced out ones... I think if little things like that are done on a tasteful car, it can spice it up a bit.

when you guys say tips you mean my exhaust? i painted them flat black. i like stuff that way, same with my pony up front. thanks for the suggestion though.

to DropTopPony, when i had Welds, my car had much more of a stance and the front was lower, i took it to the tranny shop and when i got it back the lip was SERIOUSLLY scarred. it still is, and im still pissed off about it now that you remind me lol.
But on the regular wheels it barely ever scrapes! You should be fine, and i can go up most driveways without a major problem!

bluextc said:
LS2 KLR that car is awsome. Gotta say it is my fav car on the site. :nice:

Thanks for the compliments. It's come along way and its great to finally have it look the way I want. Now I just need to clear out some room in the garage so I don't have to leave it outside anymore, lol.

Steeda sport springs, Bilstien shocks/struts, Steeda C/C plates, Steeda UCA's,
Steeda weight jacker LCA's

WesleysMustang001.jpg

WesleysMustang006.jpg

519183_2_full.jpg

Old picture, before the Mach 1 chin spoiler

Attachments

• WesleysMustang001.jpg
    WesleysMustang001.jpg
    84.5 KB · Views: 127
  • WesleysMustang006.jpg
    WesleysMustang006.jpg
    86.7 KB · Views: 151
  • 519183_2_full.jpg
    519183_2_full.jpg
    44.1 KB · Views: 173
Hey, don't know how to post pictures yet, but the tiny one by my name is there for now.( how do you post pics?) It has Eibach Pro's with Strange 5 way adjustable shocks. Rides like a brick here in Jersey. Our roads are terrible. Looks good though. Definately gives it a meaner stance.
Good luck on your project.