please someone tell me what type of wheels these are

• Sponsors (?)

well i dont know if its saying 2400 for a set of two or is it saying that price for a set of four.

For the man that posted it is a waste, I dont know if you were joking around or being serious but Its my money and i choose to do what i want with it. I have worked hard for what i have so please so make the smart comments. Its funny though the post about the guy that just got his new CCW wheels and KDW tires in the post right below mine spent about the same I am about to and no one said it was a waste. Everyone was saying bad a$$ and best looking sn95 they have seen.

Back to the post:nice:

well i dont know if its saying 2400 for a set of two or is it saying that price for a set of four.

For the man that posted it is a waste, I dont know if you were joking around or being serious but Its my money and i choose to do what i want with it. I have worked hard for what i have so please so make the smart comments. Its funny though the post about the guy that just got his new CCW wheels and KDW tires in the post right below mine spent about the same I am about to and no one said it was a waste. Everyone was saying bad a$$ and best looking sn95 they have seen.

Back to the post:nice:

Those were Forgelines, not CCW's.

Yeah they definitely look like the 505's - heres a pic I took of a car at WFC with the 505's on:

ccdubbspm7.jpg

yea man if that is 2500 for all four then i will more then likely purchase them this week, yea man your right though you have to pay to play. I finally have gotten the car where i want it. Its a 98 GT .Built bottom, h/c/I, KB on top (14 psi), all driveline done ... blah blah blah, now its on the exterior. Oh boy do i have some custom stuff coming for you guys (and girls). Its at the body shop now, getting some parts shaved with a new paint job and new body parts. I`ll post pics soon when its done, but only when the wheels go on :nice:. Thanks guys for the help where the wheels are from, if anyone has any pics please post them.:SNSign:

that would be my ride with the Forgelines, not CCW's. If you live in an area with no mustangs, than you can get away with throwing on a set of $500 FR500 wheels and stand out. But where I live, forget about it. I cant have a car that blends in with the crowd, its not in my nature. So I was forced to "pay to play." There is nothing that can compare to the caliber of these wheels that we are talking about. Pictures on line do them NO justice at all. You would cry if you saw how nice they are in person. Those wheels would look sick as f**k on a SN-95 mustang, as would a set of Fikse, Forgeline, CCW, HRE (although they have become too mainstreem lately,) or any other brand like these.

Dont be jealous:D

Good lick with your decision, and dont forget to post pics when you get them:nice:

IMG_0863.jpg