plenum problems end

gt02boy05

Oct 21, 2003
Houston
alright for all the 4.6 owners this new plenum bolt on is one everybody wants to get for the cheap price. :nice: The gains from every manufacturer are pretty nice but still when are all these mustang magazines are gonna realize that we need some real results. :shrug: Theres Dragon, Trick Flow, Accufab, and C&L. out of all of these whose the best? :shrug: C&L shows some pretty good gains but then again so does everyone else. so if anyone has tried them and wants to say anything go ahead. :spot:

• Sponsors (?)

the real problem is all the varible in volved. plenums dragon, accufab, c&l, trick flow. then you have tb size stock, 70mm, 75mm. then you have "your" mods. I have no data on the accufab bu I have downloaded independant dynographs on the c&l and dragon. they seem similar. but then again that was a stock dragon vs the 75mm c&l.

trick flow is the cheapest but anderson motorsports said it is not as good as the dragon. the seem to say the dragon is the best. it just happens to be a bit more than the c&l. I would like to see average hp increse from plenum to plemum rather than peak increase. I mean say the dragon is 2hp more on peak but the same average gain as the c&l. I would save the $40 and buy it. There should be tons of data next week. I am pulling for the trick flow because I am a cheap mofo.

hognutz said:
the real problem is all the varible in volved. plenums dragon, accufab, c&l, trick flow. then you have tb size stock, 70mm, 75mm. then you have "your" mods. I have no data on the accufab bu I have downloaded independant dynographs on the c&l and dragon. they seem similar. but then again that was a stock dragon vs the 75mm c&l.

trick flow is the cheapest but anderson motorsports said it is not as good as the dragon. the seem to say the dragon is the best. it just happens to be a bit more than the c&l. I would like to see average hp increse from plenum to plemum rather than peak increase. I mean say the dragon is 2hp more on peak but the same average gain as the c&l. I would save the $40 and buy it. There should be tons of data next week. I am pulling for the trick flow because I am a cheap mofo.
yup, CHEAP MOFOS ALL THE WAY :banana: