post pics of your different emblems

• Sponsors (?)

Take the GT off, leave the Ford emblem on. They sell mofified Ford emblems in different colors or in carbon fiber and stuff. There is even a light-up Ford emblem. A carbon fiber Ford emblem might be cool.

I put the V8 where my trunk GT emblem was, but for a while i ran around with it bare like the V6's with the running pony side emblems. That was so much fun hearing ricers say "It's only a V6, it doesn't say GT!"

yeah it does look good but on any other color but black the point where the pony mounts is the same color as the car... i wanted to leave mine out but since it was all black and had a little grey showing thru it looked dumb... if only somone made a panel to fill it!

When i took out the stock honeycomb grille to do the grille delete,my GT had the inner panel piece that covers the "bezel/bumper cover support" (part of the grille delete kit),and it didn't have a cut out for the running pony.... damien2003gt on this site too had the same piece,but i haven't seen it on another stang.We both have early 2003 year model,but that wouldn't matter either as another buddy of mine got a '03 aswell,and he didn't even have that piece all together.Ford does weird things like this :nonono: .
Here are the best pics i can find to show the grille delete with that piece without the cut out for the running pony emblem.
jayhood2.jpg

Picture011.jpg

Attachments

• jayhood2.jpg
    jayhood2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture011.jpg
    Picture011.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 59
When i took out the stock honeycomb grille to do the grille delete,my GT had the inner panel piece that covers the "bezel/bumper cover support" (part of the grille delete kit),and it didn't have a cut out for the running pony.... damien2003gt on this site too had the same piece,but i haven't seen it on another stang.We both have early 2003 year model,but that wouldn't matter either as another buddy of mine got a '03 aswell,and he didn't even have that piece all together.Ford does weird things like this :nonono: .
Here are the best pics i can find to show the grille delete with that piece without the cut out for the running pony emblem.
jayhood2.jpg

Picture011.jpg

I had that peice as well. My car is also an early '03 as well.

Here it is removed as I put the full grill delete on my stang
Stockgrill.jpg

Looks MUCH better than that honeycomb crap
Stang1.jpg

Attachments

• jayhood2.jpg
    jayhood2.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 56
  • Picture011.jpg
    Picture011.jpg
    70.5 KB · Views: 65
my delete kit was the 50 dollar one and i guess my car had the shroud that comes in the 90 dollar kit.. lol... i cant see a difference with the kits honestly.. if the radiator bothers you just dust it with some TRIM BLACK and it will be fine..that what i did behond my bumper where the factory steel had the silver paint on it.

Here are the pics...but seriously I'm embarrassed because: they are horrible pictures, my car is dirty, and I HAVE A FUGGIN 4x4!!!

dadcam014cy6.jpg
dadcam016ob2.jpg
dadcam017xk1.jpg
dadcam018zo2.jpg
dadcam019pt6.jpg

Attachments

• dadcam014cy6.jpg
    dadcam014cy6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 61
  • dadcam019pt6.jpg
    dadcam019pt6.jpg
    7 KB · Views: 54