Post Pics Of Your Notch!

my old BEAUTIFUL coupe and my friend's black coupe. :D

DSC00448.jpg

cameron's coupe again

stang2.jpg

• Sponsors (?)

car3bd5.jpg

Theres a pic of mine just after I finished getting it running.

It actually makes turbines look good if you ask me :D

Still need to modify my stock hood to clear the engine though. I'll probly get around to that this weekend.

I showed my friend your car and hesaid that is sick...but itlooks like a grandma car. and at this point I'd have to agree with himlol. Throw sum Ds on that bitch:p
put a cowl andsomenice rims and tint and mabey even paint(sry) not a big fan of that color. Other then that,you have one MEAN ass car my friend.

I showed my friend your car and hesaid that is sick...but itlooks like a grandma car. and at this point I'd have to agree with himlol. Throw sum Ds on that bitch:p
put a cowl andsomenice rims and tint and mabey even paint(sry) not a big fan of that color. Other then that,you have one MEAN ass car my friend.

Yeah...it does kinda look like a grandma car right now, but that'll just make it more fun on the street for now :D

Oh and stay tuned in the next couple months, because I plan on adding tint, rims and in the winter it's getting painted a different silver. It'll probly be getting a 200-250 shot of nitrous in the next few months as well :rlaugh: