Progress Thread Project Copper Can

• Sponsors (?)

Got the motor back yesterday and drove it home and began setting it back into the car. Sorry no pictures of that part. Fast forward to today got off a little early so I started working at it again. Put the water pump on and also started putting together the hotside of the turbo kit. Came inside because she's a little to hot for me right now gonna work on it more when the sun starts to go down.
IMG_1363.JPG
IMG_1362.JPG

Reactions: 8 users
Got the trans back from the builder today (1 week build time). Went to the local speed shop and grabbed a case of redline synthetic fluid. Called a good buddy of mine and slammed this thing in there. If anyone needs help in ordering parts in order to fit a th400 behind a sbf just let me know I have all the part numbers needed. It's pretty straight forward to be honest. Now I can check that major component off the list and get a measurement for the driveshaft to get that done and the drivetrain will be done. Then after that will be a laundry list of things to complete. I have until the 22nd to get it completed done and driving.
92B56BFB-4A1F-424F-A9AF-8CC5DD356C6F.jpg
IMG_1390.JPG
IMG_1391.JPG
IMG_1392.PNG

Reactions: 6 users
Did a good bit of work today on the car not many pictures as I kept going and goin but got the accessories and brackets all on the car. Got the radiator installed as well as the hoses. Also got the rest of the fuel system ran and installed as well. Got the battery and starter installed and wired back up. Started putting some of the dash interior parts back together as well. One question I had was going to be my regulator location it's on the passenger side shock tower. It's the red part tucked behind the charge pipe. There is room for it I just wondering about heat soak. What do you think @TOOLOW91 @srtthis @84Ttop @RacEoHolic330 @mikestang63 @Davedacarpainter
IMG_1399.JPG

Reactions: 1 user