Pulled the Engine --- Thanks!!

I did not post a thread for help but I searched the 5.0 tech forum on pulling the engine, because I found the info that I needed. I wanted to thank everyone who shared there knowledge and experience because it helped me out on what to be careful of, safety, tips and pulling the engine with the T5 transmission as a unit. The job went very smooth and I did not have any issues at all except getting the engine/trans over the engine bay while the car was jacked up. I just lowered the car back to the ground and the engine was out. Pretty straight forward.
If I can give any tip it would be to take your time, don't rush and check the engine while its being removed every few inches, making sure all is clear. And have a helper with you!!
Because of the natural inbalance of the engine/trans, the engine/trans tilts down by the tailshaft on its own, just have a floor jack under the trans when you take the crossmember out, start to lower the floor jack to begin the tilting process and start to raise up the motor with the hoist. You won't need the floor jack once the engine is lifted enough.
Again-- this forum has some generous people on it and I thank you.

• Sponsors (?)