Question on -10% fuel on bank 2

• Sponsors (?)

ok, found the fuel smell. I jacked up the driverside and gas was leaking past the grommet at the tank and filler. I will fix that. How do i find if its a dirty injector? could an 02 sensor be bad and NOT throw a code?

just pulled #1 injector and found it a lot of junk in the screen area. I was surprised. New Deka injectors with 250 miles on the them and the build. Gonna data log in a few

same thing, no change. Throwing code P0443. would this effect fuel trim? Also is my Bank 1 low or on Bank 2 high?

ALSO, had no fuel pressure when i pressed the shrader valve with engine cold. ran the car last night.

Last edited:
@ace305 refer to your manual. Google is also your friend. Your fuel rails have a t looking thing on them that measures the pressure. Should be on your driver side fuel rail. Its on my driver side for my 99 gt. Make sure to check this for leaks and that its working properly. Does it have power and ground.

@ace305 Do you have 10% more fuel when your driving your mustang. Don't check idle only when your under load(Driving).
ok, so after looking at the log, the fuel trim evens out under load. the separation starts as the motor RPMs fall.

At 3098 RPM the fuel trim is 1 to 1
At 803 RPMs the fuel trim is 1 to 1.19

also the car runs awesome by the way.

Last edited: