Racing seats

• Sponsors (?)

Chris, how have yours held up? I oscillate on Summit seats versus cloth (kinda like what you have). We both live in hot climates and things like vinyl seat covers dont hold up for poop in the temps here.

Also, those look like they dont have a ton of bolstering - I'm a big guy. I wonder about the Summit seats in that regard.

Swarzkopf said:
Guero, could you do me a big favor? Could you weigh those seats before you install them?

The stock seats, even cloth, are some HEAVY mother****ers...
ok will do ill let you know the day they come in.

94-302-vert said:
Let me know how well the recline works... I want new seats but I need easy acess to the back to get my son in and out of the carseat...
no problem will do.

hy guys you think i should remove the carpet of the the whole car and dynomax it, that way its not as loud inside? just wanted to hear your 02 cents on it????

Roland69 said:
I almost bought those today take pics and do a write up on the install so we can learn from your bloody knuckles lol.
im sure i whille have some bloody knuckeles. i cant do anything on my car with out there being some kind of injury. ill see what i can put together as far as a how to.

You can buy the same stuff as dynomax at Home Depot by the roll way cheaper than shops. I really wouldn't bother but if you want a quiet car go for it the front seats will already be out and the rear seat just pull's out on those cars (well the bottom rear seat)

Guero said:
whats it called?

Its in the roofing section by all the gutter stuff. It has a shiny aluminum backing....just go looking and u'll find it.

BUT its not the same as the other stuff, there was a site that explained them all pretty well. I got some...put it in but havent got to see if it made any difference. And now looking back, by the time i got enough to do the whole floor i might as well have got the "name brand" stuff that is meant to do that.

Oh and dont dynomat it...thats a rip off IMO. Search on here and corral for sound insulation and u'll find that website and plenty of threads.