Radiator Demon!!! Wtf!!

nonlocality

Founding Member
Mar 5, 2002
MESA, AZ.
Is it normal to hear the radiator fluid boiling while driving in normal traffic? The temp gauge reads on the "O" in "NORMAL" but it freakin smells like fluid, i can hear it boiling, and the top radiator hose is solid as hell! does this make any sense to anyone? anybody know what could be wrong? im so pissed and on new years eve of all days. how can i be sure that its not the fan/t-stat/water pump? any help would be great fellas. thanx

• Sponsors (?)

im gonna get in there tomorrow and make sure it isnt leaking but just lookin it over tonight i couldnt really see any visible leaks or drips :shrug: also the boiling sound is coming directly from the radiator area though :shrug: WTF
I hate my car, good thing this happened now in the winter instead of in the summer

this is really starting to anoy me. ive looked everywhere on that dang car and have found nothing. no leaks not even any small wet spots. WTF this is very aggravating. when it gets up to normal temp, from inside the car i can smell coolant!! i get out and check under the hood, and i definately hear boiling!! this is crap, im so pissed im thinkin maybe i should just buy a new fan or somethin