Radiator Question.

vnmsgt

Oct 20, 2003
I have a 347 Stroker with a Vortech S-trim, Vortech intake manifold, Trick flow stage 1 cam, and GT-40 Y aluminum heads and a C6 Automatic. My car has been sitting for 2 years in the garage. Got it out finally and got it running. Had to replace my thermostat because it was stuck closed but my radiator is leaking. I have a Ford Truck copper 4 core radiator in it right now with the stock fan and fan clutch.

Question I have is I have heard the new replacement 2 core aluminum radiators with the plastic side tanks will cool just as well. Also I have a Lincoln Mark VIII electric fan I never installed because could not get it to fit with the large 4 core I had and supercharger pulley. Will this combo work for me. I don't have that much cash as I have to get new wheels and tires too since I sold my old set and had a junk set for the car to sit in the garage. Thanks for any help. I will be making my order on monday.

• Sponsors (?)

2 core is not enough. go Fluidyne rad and ur electric. excessive heat can damage engines and it is not worth being cheap on this issue.

and when u get more cash change out those tiny ass heads and tiny ass cam. 225cc head and a custom cam.