Rear of car sits cockeyed sometimes...

PoopDawg

Autozone Junkie
Founding Member
Jun 21, 2002
Orlando, FL
It really bothers me... I have Saleen Racecraft springs on my car, and sometimes when I park, the passanger rear of the car sits higher then the drivers rear.. What could be the problem? The isolators and old and broken, but I don't see them causing this big of a difference. It can be up to an inch and a half difference. The drivers rear always sits like it should, but the passanger rear sits higher sometimes... Any ideas?

Nick

• Sponsors (?)

Is the body in the trunk shifting around when you fly through turns?

Do you think you have any issues with the rear shocks?

Nothing comes to mind that can cause that much difference (two isolators together - one missin on one side and one in place on the other) could create that much height difference, but it would be pretty constant.

Shrug. Good luck Nick.

Is your tire pressure the same in the front? I just went through this and had a slow leak in the front passenger side. It made my rear driver side slowly creep up which was driving me nuts for a while.
Kevin

Thanks JT and Sicar for the advise. THe shocks are good.... No more quads, but this has been the same before I took the quads off. Need to get the car up on a lift and check things out. I'm gunna do shocks and MM lowers soon, so I will check everything then. Thanks again.

Nick