Red and Blue paid me a visit today

viperos said:
in a hurry, so sorry if someone already posted a reply... but the onramp is ONLY County patrol... state usually can't write for an onramp... offramp is theirs, but not on... so, if you want to fight it... you have that, the licence plate was incorrectly written... all that stuff... but they technically "can" write you a ticket anywhere if they feel you are being stupid/dangerous... but it isn't their jurisdiction...

A state patrol cited me on Scholls Ferry, and it stuck in court, so I think they can cite anywhere they want...in OR at least..

• Sponsors (?)

viperos said:
zero... it's kinda like a city cop writing you on the freeway... it's NOT his jurisdiction... but he can if he really wants... he has the authority... but it's not his jurisdiction... unless you're really screwing around, he won't care.

Yeah, I was going pretty fast..

Damn I wish when I went down there to pic of those wheels I could have gotten a ride in your car. Seems like everyone worships it. and from what you say it sure as heck sounds like it just FLYS!!!! Thats awesome :) I got pulled over the first day I got my mustang. "arentcha goin a little fast back there"?
- ummm

then I got pulled over for whippin out the back end in a local store parking lot. They were closed, there wasn't hardly anyone around. =/ no tickets yet though ;)

Been driving for 2 years... with a license lol

take it to court

At least to get it lowered...

"Your honor, Iv'e never heard of radar on the on-ramp before. And quite honestly, I was more concerned with the heavy flow of traffic as I merged onto the busy highway, then my actual speed..." :nice: