Redfire - What color roof?

Z GT

Apr 19, 2005
I think I have my color choice narrowed down to Redfire (on a GT Vert).
What color roof looks best with it, Tan or Black?
I believe you can get the Tan (Parchment) or Black.
What color interior.

Also considering these colors:
Mineral Gray or Titanium
Maybe Yellow (Not sure if I always want a yellow)
Possibly the Windveil Blue. I like it but it seems to be more of a girls color.

• Sponsors (?)

I gotta go w/ 1st two posts: Redfire w/Black top w/ dark charcoal interior--that is exactly what I have on order. The parchment roof & interior look good, but I've owned several convertibles and the light colors will show dirt quickly. The downside to the dark top & interior is the heat, but it will air out quick w/ the top down.

I can personally attest to both options:

I have a laser red 96GT vert with tan interior and tan top. Two weeks ago I doubled up and added a new redfire 05GT vert with black top, dark charcoal interior and red leather option to my stable.

I am very pleased with the new combo....redfire, black top, charcoal and red leather. Goes very well together and is a step up from the tan (though red/tan is still a good combo).

Also, I echo the problem with keeping the tan top and interior clean. Tan top gets dark marks on it when frequently raised/lowered that are dificult to get off. Carpet also shows stains.

Bottom line, you cant go wrong with either...but I would give the nod to the redfire/charcoal/red leather combo.

Redfire with tan.... Very classy...At least that is what we have been told by everyone we have seen in the last day and a half...

Attachments

• CIMG0491.JPG
    CIMG0491.JPG
    14.8 KB · Views: 110
If I got red, I would go with the black top. But I own a windveil blue coupe and have gotten more compliments on the color than I can count.
I love the color. Reminds me of a 1966 Mustang fastback I once owned.

nustang said:
Redfire with tan.... Very classy...At least that is what we have been told by everyone we have seen in the last day and a half...
I know this sounds over-analytical, but I've seen a few redfire v-6's around town and the paint looked a little dull. I have a redfire vert on order so I'm analyzing every color I see hoping I made the right choice. How does yours look "in the flesh"?