Progress Thread "Grover" Progress Thread - Interview @ Foxtoberfest '23

foxbodyfx is one of the "influencers" that was out there. He pulled me aside for some pics. This is the only one posted so far.

Screenshot_20231021_044601_Instagram.jpg

There's also this post where I got a pic or 2 at foxtoberfest:

Post in thread 'Foxtoberfest 2023' https://stangnet.com/mustang-forums/threads/foxtoberfest-2023.926036/post-9395535

Last edited:
  • Winner
Reactions: 4 users
  • Sponsors (?)

Reactions: 1 users
Grover is and always will be one of my all time favorites . I always lusted over it . I’m glad it stayed in the family here .

Only thing that drives me nuts and I know it helps with handling is the forward offset arms . Just aesthetically always throws me off.
those are MM standard offset arms, witht he MM K I think it is 3/4" forward vs the forward offset which I believe was 1.5"

***edit unless Chris changed them

those are MM standard offset arms, witht he MM K I think it is 3/4" forward vs the forward offset which I believe was 1.5"

***edit unless Chris changed them
Totally got ya , like I said it know it serves function - my ocd just kill’s me cuz I love your old car / his car so the wheel not being centered I’m like why did mm have to do that ! lol

But all of our cars have little quirks we can all pick apart . That’s what makes them our own .

Last edited:
No change there. MM subsequently came out with setup that keeps em more centered. However, if I put them on Black Jack, I would do the same thing as GroverDill did. Function over form for me... most of the time. I'm not hacking up the fenders for the 1.5" offset, though.

Last edited:
Reactions: 1 user
No change there. MM subsequently came out with setup that keeps em more centered. However, if I put them on Black Jack, I would do the same thing. Function over form for me... most of the time.
Watched the interview , car sounds absolutely killer !

Reactions: 1 user